OT: Anything Goes 33: What'cha Drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Headed to Barcelona tomorrow and gonna go around Spain, Portugal, and southern France like Monaco. Should be fun. I’ll be at Barcelona Vs Liverpool Champions league semi final. Can not wait.

Enjoy! My buddy went to Spain a few years ago and loved every second of it. It's on my bucket list.

Reactions: TLEH

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Sad end to the missing boy in Crystal Lake

What everyone suspected turned out to be true. His parents killed him and hid body

Both charged this afternoon

****ing awful.

The world is filled with sick, twisted, f***ed up people. How anyone could kill their own child, and one so young as 5... just... I'm left speechless once again.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
i just saw the Avengers Endgames. a really long movie..... that is all i am going to say except i am taking all the kids on Fri 8:30 am.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
My sister just moved to Madrid last summer and I haven’t seen her since Christmas. I am excited to see her but I’d be lying if I can’t express how excited I am to see Messi live.
The party starts around 10pm there and goes all night (weekends). Siestas in the afternoon. Businesses close for a couple of hours.
Gazpacho is cold tomato soup. I didnt know that when I ordered it for the first time. Typical American.
Jambon, aged and off the bone, world class. Tough to find anywhere else. It's one of their main national dishes.

Reactions: TLEH

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
We talked about web privacy before in this thread so anyone still interested should check out Sam Harris’ podcast “The Trouble with Facebook” he talks to tech-analyst Roger McNamee about a lot of the concerning things Facebook is doing lately and has been doing since 2011. He also talks about the dangers of Google’s data acquisition policies.

The stuff those two companies are doing ranges from invasive to horrifying so give it a listen if you’re interested. It’s on iTunes obviously or you can listen to it here from YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad