OT: Anything Goes 33: What'cha Drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Your daughter very happy to have dog?

You guys let it on the furniture or is that a no-no?
My mom moved in with me around Christmas when she broke up with her boyfriend. Decided to be honest with the OT HF family. Considering I’ve been working 60+ hours since February started it has been a godsend. I wake up four days a week to home cooked meals for lunch and fresh laundry.

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
My daughter has been asking for a puppy for two years. That’s Zelda or Z for short.

Doggo is welcome on furniture. She’s family.

You would rethink this if it was a 90lb big boy with long hair :laugh:

My boy gets his own doggy bed for that reason. He enjoys it. Costco makes huge ones for dirt cheap.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Just accidentally discovered a potentially massive security flaw with my company's secure confidential email system.

Whelp, this is going to lead to a lot of interesting conversations.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Seriously starting to regret taking the promotion I got in December.

The people I manage are just so incredibly toxic. I thought it was bad leadership, but I’m starting to think I was wrong and this group may have beat her into the ground before I joined this company.

We have regular leadership meeting and people from other departments that have nothing to do with mine have recently been apologizing for what I have to put up with.

Is it too early to start drinking?

Reactions: BK

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago

The people I manage are just so incredibly toxic. I thought it was bad leadership, but I’m starting to think I was wrong and this group may have beat her into the ground before I joined this company.

We have regular leadership meeting and people from other departments that have nothing to do with mine have recently been apologizing for what I have to put up with.

This is just a silly and unnecessary question.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
My mom moved in with me around Christmas when she broke up with her boyfriend. Decided to be honest with the OT HF family. Considering I’ve been working 60+ hours since February started it has been a godsend. I wake up four days a week to home cooked meals for lunch and fresh laundry.

That sounds amazing lol.

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
A company reached out to me last week offered me more money, with kiddo on the way, I didn't really want to move and I like my job now.

I dropped the hint to my boss and I now make 10% more. Amazing what just talking can land you.

Covers my tax bill :thumbu:

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
No one will probably believe but I worked for a large Bristish bank in Gibraltar and contributed into an overseas IRA pension for 13 years. The contributions were so good that what I contributed in 13 years = approximately 25-30 years in the US. My employer matched 20% of my salary the last 5 years. True story. Now retired at 55.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I swear, it's probably been two months since someone in my house didn't have a cold. My son, my wife, and/or I are just passing around various cold bugs likely from my son's daycare for weeks.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
I swear, it's probably been two months since someone in my house didn't have a cold. My son, my wife, and/or I are just passing around various cold bugs likely from my son's daycare for weeks.

I had a cold for 3-4 weeks been better for 10 days and now I have a cough again.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

I had a cold for 3-4 weeks been better for 10 days and now I have a cough again.

I've had a cold for like 2 weeks running now. It's annoying as shit.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

why not just fire someone to send a message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad