OT: Anything Goes 33: What'cha Drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Our neighbors are all awesome about picking up after their dogs.... but it appears someone new moved in and their dog is dropping bombs everywhere and they aren’t picking up any of them.

Need to figure out who this jerk is, where exactly they live, and plot revenge.

There isn’t a whole lot of space where we take our dog out, and he’s blind so his flat space for him is even more limited.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
1994 was about time I started listening to GD , Pearl Jam , Alice in Chains , etc

Really enjoyed the post grunge rock of groups like Gin Blossoms , Better than Ezra , Toad the Wet Sprocket , Blues Traveler , Tonic, etc as well as the early 90's Seattle/alternative sound

I miss 90's alternative

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
1994 was about time I started listening to GD , Pearl Jam , Alice in Chains , etc

Really enjoyed the post grunge rock of groups like Gin Blossoms , Better than Ezra , Toad the Wet Sprocket , Blues Traveler , Tonic, etc as well as the early 90's Seattle/alternative sound

I miss 90's alternative
Me too. I approve of this post. I still listen to that stuff. It will never die to me. 90s Rocked.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Why does the new Twilight Zone reboot with Jordan Peele have to be on the CBS streaming service? Grrr.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Didn't watch much of the SB outside of 1st qtr (Just laid in bed for rest of game and occasionally watched parts)

Was happy yesterday morning with SB coming up and me having taken off work for it a few months ago but that all went away when I found out my cousin died

I hate when phone rings and it brings terrible news

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
FEMA declared first ice storm warning/emergency in the last decade for IL tonight.

Can’t wait to drive thru it tonight to get to work and home because of 100% corporate greed.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Winter storm hitting us right now... mountains have been getting absolutely crushed the last week or so. Another 20 inches expected in the next 24 hours after about 25-20 inches in the last 48 hours.

:yo:

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Roads were surprisingly fine this morning. It was pretty nasty last night. I went outside to salt and I stood at the top of my driveway and literally let the ice slowly glide me down the driveway as I spread the salt. It was the perfect combo of driveway grade and ice slickness that I could just stand there and stay upright and let my body slide down while salting as I went along. #boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad