Anything Goes 30: Topicality Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Man Adult Swim is the sh*t, they have so many unique shows, plus i'm a big anime fan so Toonami has always been pretty dope. What shows you watching?

Mostly their anime as of late. Just finished Iron Blood Orphans a couple weeks ago, and mostly felt underwhelmed by that. Following DBS mostly out of obligation, but it's been picking up. And letting episodes on my DVR stack up of My Hero Academia and the new FLCL sequels. Their original comedy doesn't really do much for me anymore, other than Venture Bros. finally coming back "soon."

Reactions: Rooh

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Exclusive: Future ‘A Star Wars Story’ Spinoffs on Hold at Lucasfilm

Thank. ****ing. Gawwwwwwdddd.

They were milking that teet so hard that nothing but air and dust was coming out.

I still hold to the idea that they just released it too soon. December and then May just felt way too quick, and as a result the fanbase just wasn't really primed for a new film, especially one that had a lot of bad rumors about casting/directing leading up to it and about a subject that most fans didn't think was necessary (not to mention being released after a sadly poorly received Last Jedi).

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Every once in a while, I get a reminder for why I made the right call to move back downstate. Right now working on a great Victorian house in Evanston that has one more bedroom and 900 more square feet than my house in McLean County. It has a purchase price over $1.1 million higher than my house.

Whew....

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Every once in a while, I get a reminder for why I made the right call to move back downstate. Right now working on a great Victorian house in Evanston that has one more bedroom and 900 more square feet than my house in McLean County. It has a purchase price over $1.1 million higher than my house.

Whew....
It would probably sell in an instant, too.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
It would probably sell in an instant, too.

Whew....

Location location location.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
My grandmother just passed away

Was put in Hospice at hospital on Sunday so this was not unexpected

My grandfather on that side of family passed away about 6 years ago

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
The Last Jedi is a writing disaster filled with massive and minor plot holes, character assassinations, complete disregard for the lore of the OT as well as every major plot point set up in TFA.

"Subverting expectations" was just an excuse for lazy and stupid writing with no respect for continuity that completely ruined any potential TFA had. Like it if you want, but the movie is terrible if you give it even a little bit of critical thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad