Anything Goes 30: Topicality Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Yeah, just may not happen right now. Thanks for the recommendations and insight. Definitely something I'll do in the not too distant future but may hold off for now.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Raining cats and dogs in Bloomington-Normal. Damn glad I got the deck painted earlier in the long weekend rather than at the end of it.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hey No Fun since your in real estate let me ask

Why do most foreclosures/auction properties not include much information or pictures of homes? Is that somehow not allowed as part of Auction process or something

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Hey No Fun since your in real estate let me ask

Why do most foreclosures/auction properties not include much information or pictures of homes? Is that somehow not allowed as part of Auction process or something

Practicality - foreclosure firms often have loads of properties that are getting auctioned up in a short time frame, so they don't have the time or interest to do more than the bare minimum when it comes to properties that they know aren't going to sell for much. Not to mention they don't probably don't want to advertise obvious faults with properties that they just want to unload on the cheap.

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
In Dallas its 102 today and supposed to be over 100 a lot this week. Miserable.

To each their own brother. This weather has been fantastic BESIDES for the fact my AC is pumping a ton. I've been living in my pool the last two weeks, night swimming has been great. And to think, summer is 3 weeks away!!!! Bring it on.

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
Meanwhile, my son just passed his due date over the weekend, and it feels like he's been around a helluva lot longer than only six weeks.

How's life with the baby? How's sleep going? Anything you bought that you didn't have? Anything you bought you didn't need?

We designed his nursery before he was here.... didn't use it for like 10 months. lol I would probably slow down this process on future children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad