GDT: Another One? Devils @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
While Kinkaid has lost during this stretch as well, he still has a better save percentage on the season.

This isn't a little slump. A little slump is a few games, not a month long.

Tuukka Rask had a "down" season last year after being one of the better goalies in the league for a few years. He is back to being one of the better goalies in the league this year.

It happens.

so you are telling me you just think that Cory Schneider, at 30 years old, is just falling off a cliff out of nowhere for no reason? The defensive zone coverage has NOTHING to do with that?

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Tuukka Rask had a "down" season last year after being one of the better goalies in the league for a few years. He is back to being one of the better goalies in the league this year.

It happens.

so you are telling me you just think that Cory Schneider, at 30 years old, is just falling off a cliff out of nowhere for no reason? The defensive zone coverage has NOTHING to do with that?

Can you go back to my pasts posts and show me where I said he fell of a cliff out of nowhere for no reason?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Good grief, if you guys are going to argue round and round at least read what each other says instead of just arguing what you think you read.

And cut it with the personal ****, there's been quite enough of that lately. I'm not going to be tolerant tonight, GDT or not.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Those are good forward lines in warmups

#Devils
Hall-Zajac-Cammy
Wood-Henrique-Palmieri
Bennett-Zacha-PAP
Kalinin-Fiddler-Lappin
Greene-Lovejoy
Merrill-Severson
Moore-Quincey

Hellraiser

Jun 12, 2015
New Jersey
Am I the only one that wants to see Hall and Zacha on a line again? He may not deserve the 1C duties, but the man needs his confidence back and there's no other better way than playing with Hall

Call me crazy but I'd like to see these lines:

Hall-Zacha-Cammy
Wood-Zajac-Palmieri
DSP/Bennett-Rico-PAP
Kalinin-Fiddler-Lappin

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Those are good forward lines in warmups

#Devils
Hall-Zajac-Cammy
Wood-Henrique-Palmieri
Bennett-Zacha-PAP
Kalinin-Fiddler-Lappin
Greene-Lovejoy
Merrill-Severson
Moore-Quincey

****ing god, can he break that **** up already? For **** sake man. He switches every line up and the other d pairings up BUT that one.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Am I the only one that wants to see Hall and Zacha on a line again? He may not deserve the 1C duties, but the man needs his confidence back and there's no other better way than playing with Hall

Call me crazy but I'd like to see these lines:

Hall-Zacha-Cammy
Wood-Zajac-Palmieri
DSP-Rico-PAP
Kalinin-Fiddler-Lappin

Zajac is plaing fantastic hockey, I want him with Hall. But I want to see Henrique on LW or 3C and Zacha as 2C.

Hellraiser

Jun 12, 2015
New Jersey
Zajac is plaing fantastic hockey, I want him with Hall. But I want to see Henrique on LW or 3C and Zacha as 2C.

Rico definitely doesn't deserve to be in the top 6 this year, I agree LW or 3C is where he should be. Maybe next season him and Palms will decide to show up to camp with some motivation

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This lineup better not give Hynes a reason to ice the abomination of last night again. And a Cory stoppable goal might even make him think we need to go back to the more "Responsible" lineup again.

I'll probably be missing the 1st period, hoping I come back to something good.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rico definitely doesn't deserve to be in the top 6 this year, I agree LW or 3C is where he should be. Maybe next season him and Palms will decide to show up to camp with some motivation

Henrique is on pace for 44 points, not terrible for a top 6 guy.

Having him on the 3rd line would be pretty sweet but that might entail playing trash like Kalinin or Josefson in the top 6 or DSP up there.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
You can tell Dano really needs these guys to win already, becausee if not, he's going to have to say what he's really thinking.

Expecting the worst tonight. Surprise me.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
You can tell Dano really needs these guys to win already, becausee if not, he's going to have to say what he's really thinking.

Expecting the worst tonight. Surprise me.

I think this whole board needs the Devils to win just for sanity if nothing else.

Hellraiser

Jun 12, 2015
New Jersey
Henrique is on pace for 44 points, not terrible for a top 6 guy.

Having him on the 3rd line would be pretty sweet but that might entail playing trash like Kalinin or Josefson in the top 6 or DSP up there.

Our expectations for Rico and Palms were too high this season, their numbers regressed to slightly below their average this season, but as others have noted Rico kind of looks sluggish and disinterested when he's out on the ice

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I expected around 50 points for Rico so a 44 point pace is not far off.

My problem is the rest of his game has seemingly regressed. He looks extra disinterested.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Our expectations for Rico and Palms were too high this season, their numbers regressed to slightly below their average this season, but as others have noted Rico kind of looks sluggish and disinterested when he's out on the ice

Palmieri earned a contract based on last season. I don't think it's ridiculous to expect to at least come close to that form week in, week out.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Jesus for a minute I thought Merrill was going to snipe that one by Cory...but it's Merrill so no harm there :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad