Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I'm just quoting everyone.

The turnips are selling for 344 right now. Dodo code: 863CP.

Thanks bud!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Already sold mine this week for like 144 lmao

I've manipulated the turnip market enough though so it's not a huge deal, if anything I think turnips can take out the rewarding aspects of the game to an extent.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
My girlfriend was finally able to find a Switch this morning! I can't wait for her to finally play this game. And to play with her once she gets the Online set up. I haven't seen her since the end of February thanks to the combo of us living 5-hours apart and the Coronavirus.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
My girlfriend was finally able to find a Switch this morning! I can't wait for her to finally play this game. And to play with her once she gets the Online set up. I haven't seen her since the end of February thanks to the combo of us living 5-hours apart and the Coronavirus.

Remember that you can get a family plan for switch online for the same price as two online profiles. You can get like 8 accounts set up.

Josepho

Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
As a first-time player, I'm really liking the villager carousel aspect of the game. There's a few villagers I'll never let leave, but I like having a group of 3 or so that I can constantly swap around and go to mystery islands just to see what's available.

I don't think I'll ever want to play this game being deadset on having certain villagers on my island.

Still unfortunately struggling mightily getting Rocket and Lionel to leave and have had several villagers I've liked way more ask to leave before them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
My turnips are selling for 23 bells today.

I’ve never seen more than 200 bells on my island.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Having a hard time finding the interest to keep playing this game regularly, probably going to end up taking a bit of a break for awhile.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
As a first-time player, I'm really liking the villager carousel aspect of the game. There's a few villagers I'll never let leave, but I like having a group of 3 or so that I can constantly swap around and go to mystery islands just to see what's available.

I don't think I'll ever want to play this game being deadset on having certain villagers on my island.

Still unfortunately struggling mightily getting Rocket and Lionel to leave and have had several villagers I've liked way more ask to leave before them.

I would love if Rocket left my island.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Octavian just moved to my island, he calls me sucker, not sure that I am a fan of him

If you don't like him, you could sell him for a considerable amount of NMTs. There aren't many Octopus villagers so people will pay a lot for one.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm addicted to water flowers right now.... This is something I never thought I would say...

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I'm 60% chance of a large spike today, maxing at 660! I'll keep y'all in the loop

Josepho

Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Octavian just moved to my island, he calls me sucker, not sure that I am a fan of him

He's on mine as well.

Even if you don't like him, Octopus have high market value if you're into that sort of thing. But he's interesting enough, especially given the quality of a lot of the other cranky villagers.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Things are starting to really happen in terms of my island customization. I have a spot that needs three stair cases for me to be compete, debated using TT for the first time, but I refrained. I'll wait it out!

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I time travel all the time, unless I have turnips. Often though once I sell them I’ll go on an infrastructure binge, spend an hour or two fast forwarding a day at a time, then jump back to real time when I’m done.

I have so much dead space on my island. I sorted all the homes into one area but now there’s just a ton of empty space.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad