Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Please let me know if anyone has Redd, I need the wild paintings and will pay a lot to get them!

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I cut back on my turnip buying. Mostly because I don't know/like how I have to store them. I bought a hundred bundles of ten at a price of 93 bells this week though. I've got nowhere near the money as what's in the post above. :laugh:

Edit: No Redd at my island today. And I've now got a 43% chance of a decreasing turnip price trend.

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Once I've got my house paid off that will be it for turnip farming.

You really only need 2 or 3 rounds to get OP money.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I really love fishing for Sharks. I was kind of bored with fishing the last month or so but this June update has made me an addict!

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Redd is at my island today but I'm working for the time being. I can throw up a code later though.

Pm me! I need one more painting, would pay a ton in bells or trade for it if you have it. It's the wild right side painting

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
@GreatKeith @Randy Butternubs @Pilky01

515, NMKJG, open right now, leif also here, tips welcome but not necessary, feel free to do whatever you want while you're at it

will have to close from 2 pst to around 4 pst but can be open after that (any of you can let me know if you want me to open later and if a specific time works)

forgive me being mid-renovation :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside

515, NMKJG, open right now, leif also here

will have to close from 2 pst to around 4 pst but can be open after that (any of you can let me know if you want me to open later and if a specific time works)

I'm still working right now but will take a quick break to visit. Thanks!

So many visitors!

Last edited:

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary

515, NMKJG, open right now, leif also here

I'll be on my way once I gather my things. I have a lot of turnips to sell, but I'll be sure to tip.

Reactions: Josepho

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

515, NMKJG, open right now, leif also here, tips welcome but not necessary, feel free to do whatever you want while you're at it

Thanks for the code!

Josepho

Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Will close the gate now, you can either tag/respond me here or DM me on discord (Tino#0216) if you want me to open up later (available at any point from 4 to 10 PST)

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Will close the gate now, you can either tag/respond me here or DM me on discord (Tino#0216) if you want me to open up later (available at any point from 4 to 10 PST)

Hey! I would love to pop by and sell. I can leave a donation as well. Don't have much, but just lemme know if you could use anything. Even a bushell of Turnips if nothing else.

Reactions: robertmac43

Josepho

Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
@robertmac43 @Pilky01

Don't feel obligated to tip, can f*** around doing other things on the island if you want, make as many trips as you want

can still open later if you're unavailable now, just have other people over atm

edit: closed now, just @ me if you wanna come and I'll give a new code

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
@robertmac43 @Pilky01

Don't feel obligated to tip, can f*** around doing other things on the island if you want, make as many trips as you want

can still open later if you're unavailable now, just have other people over atm

edit: closed now, just @ me if you wanna come and I'll give a new code

I’ll be online in about 20 mins!

:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad