Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I'm not against time travelling per se, given that all it does is basically turn the game into a normal simulator, but I just love the rewarding feeling of having something you've been waiting for finally happen.

This is the only time in my life a video game has been on my mind the second I wake up every morning, wondering about what's in the shop, who's in the campsite, if anyone wants to leave, etc.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
He's on mine as well.

Even if you don't like him, Octopus have high market value if you're into that sort of thing. But he's interesting enough, especially given the quality of a lot of the other cranky villagers.

he's growing on me, he wandered into the square and started singing today and another resident joined in for an impromptu concert

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
My turnips are selling for $328 bells a pop! Biggest number I have seen yet on my island. Already traded my Turnips for just shy of one million!

I will log on after work and post my dodo code here for anyone who wants to come sell. :thumbu:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
OMG please! Can i come by in 20ish minutes?

Thanks bud!

giphy.gif

Already sold mine this week for like 144 lmao

I've manipulated the turnip market enough though so it's not a huge deal, if anything I think turnips can take out the rewarding aspects of the game to an extent.

I'll be in other rooms doing stuff. Send me a PM if my connection/Dodo code no longer works. I'll probably have it up til 7 or thereabouts.

Remember that you can get a family plan for switch online for the same price as two online profiles. You can get like 8 accounts set up.

Had a virtual date night yesterday:

100479424_10122670002011134_4081108904258306048_o.jpg

My first "interaction" with my girlfriend since the end of February. :laugh:

My turnips are selling for something like 320 bells today.

I will be online around 7, hopefully for a few hours. I will post my dodo code then.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Thanks @Pilky01 but I didn't buy any turnips this week.

Al the Gorilla asked if he should leave. I said yes since my villagers were growing stale. And then there was a visitor at the campsite that I liked, Aurora the Penguin I believe. I kept talking to her until she agreed to stay which meant Teddy the Bear was selected to leave. Today at the Nook Ticket Island (is that what it's called?) there was Zucker the Octopus.

Now I've got two penguins and two octopi.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
My turnips suck, sell for the 300, mine are decreasing pattern so it'll never see the 600 mark.

Also, I'm willing to pay a shit ton of bells for art, so please PM me if you have redd!

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I got Merengue moving in! Pretty happy. Recently got Roald and Zucker added to the roster.

Would like to see Sparro go away.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Just went to build an incline, didn't realize there was a limit of 8. Really wish there was more as my new Museum set requires 4. Plus now I need to demolish some things which just means more waiting time.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I just picked up a copy of the game. Never played the series before so I'm excited to dive in, though I might wait til tomorrow to fire it up, and plan to play a lot of the day, although I read that it's a slow start.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I just picked up a copy of the game. Never played the series before so I'm excited to dive in, though I might wait til tomorrow to fire it up, and plan to play a lot of the day, although I read that it's a slow start.
Definitely take some time to pick up but once it gets going its amazing.

This was also my first Animal Crossing and I love it!

Reactions: DJ Spinoza

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

the first few days are kinda capped at the amount you can do every day, so I'd start asap

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I’ve bought a room full of turnips. I’m looking to finish upgrading my house this week:thumbu:

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I’ve bought a room full of turnips. I’m looking to finish upgrading my house this week:thumbu:

Turnips are OP, I was buying 4 million a week in turnips, but stopped when I hit 50 million bells

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->