Value of: Andre Burakovsky

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Just to put this out there that the Caps have indicated that they will not force trading Burakovsky. If a trade is gonna happen, the Caps want in return someone that can help now and not futures. To me this amounts to someone that can win face-offs, be a help to a weak PK and can chip in some goals(a younger Beagle). It's basically what Beagle did for the Caps last season. And no we will not take Beagle back, even if the Canucks take on some salary.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Just to put this out there that the Caps have indicated that they will not force trading Burakovsky. If a trade is gonna happen, the Caps want in return someone that can help now and not futures. To me this amounts to someone that can win face-offs, be a help to a weak PK and can chip in some goals(a younger Beagle). It's basically what Beagle did for the Caps last season. And no we will not take Beagle back, even if the Canucks take on some salary.

I've come to accept that they're never gonna do top 6, but Girgensons or Larsson for Burakovsky?

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Caps fans still think Burakovsky will be moved before the TDL if there is a fair offer out there. GMBM has indicated he’s more inclined to make a “hockey trade” instead of a futures or rental type deal.

I proposed a Burakovsky/Nichushkin swap between Washington and Dallas on the Caps board. Both players struggling on their respective teams and both seem to need some sort of change of scenery. Burakovsky would provide Dallas with a high skilled, speedy forward to add to their top 6 and I’d assume Bura would even get PP time which he rarely does for Washington. Nichushkin gets dealt to Washington and joins their group of Russian players. Thoughts? Any other fan bases have interest in Burakovsky?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad