Value of: Andre Burakovsky

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Chris Johnston on the HNIC intermission panel just said the Canucks are interested in him, and that Washington is not looking for futures, they want someone that can help now.

Would they be looking for a forward like Goldobin/Granlund or perhaps Gagner 50% retained?

Or would it be a defensemen like Gudbranson or Del Zotto?
Caps need PK help, as that is there biggest weakness.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Bura+6th
for
Goldy+Granlund?

I don't believe Goldy goes anywhere ts.

48~ point pace and is being given a chance with Horvat. If it fails with Horvat, or he starts to go into his defensive lapses, then I can see the door opening on a Goldy trade. Until then, they'll keep him I think. Offense is hard to find.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

MissionCanucksFan

Mar 2, 2014
Bura+6th
for
Goldy+Granlund?
I believe Canucks already have Cap's 6th rnd pick.

Granlund would be good from a Canucks stand point. Burakowski isnt exactly lighting the world on fire and the little things that Goldobin does to irk Green will most likely be repeated by Burakowski. Worth the kicks n giggles tho.
Another name speculated on is Hutton going to Wsh to replace the injured Djoos. Fans WOULD rather it be Edler going the other way but not sure is Wsh has the cap space even if Van retained salary.

Now that this whole trade rumour has even made it to national media tell me this trade will NOT even happen.

Oh well

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
I believe Canucks already have Cap's 6th rnd pick.

Granlund would be good from a Canucks stand point. Burakowski isnt exactly lighting the world on fire and the little things that Goldobin does to irk Green will most likely be repeated by Burakowski. Worth the kicks n giggles tho.
Another name speculated on is Hutton going to Wsh to replace the injured Djoos. Fans WOULD rather it be Edler going the other way but not sure is Wsh has the cap space even if Van retained salary.

Now that this whole trade rumour has even made it to national media tell me this trade will NOT even happen.

Oh well
Goldy or Grandlund for Burakovsky maybe....
im not sure id want another project on this team....if he is not cutting it with that line up..id really be hesitant...Hutton should not be traded at all ..he is playing really good.
Schaller..Pouliot .Delzotto..are free for the taking tho...

Reactions: MissionCanucksFan

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
Goldy or Grandlund for Burakovsky maybe....
im not sure id want another project on this team....if he is not cutting it with that line up..id really be hesitant...Hutton should not be traded at all ..he is playing really good.
Schaller..Pouliot .Delzotto..are free for the taking tho...

We got Leivo who couldnt cut it with a deeper team in Toronto, Andre is kind of in the same vote and his 3m salary doesn't help the Caps situation.

I think there would be decent interest in Andre from Edm, Ana, LA, Van to quickly name a few could all use a younger skilled F who could fill a top 6 role with their team.

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
We got Leivo who couldnt cut it with a deeper team in Toronto, Andre is kind of in the same vote and his 3m salary doesn't help the Caps situation.

I think there would be decent interest in Andre from Edm, Ana, LA, Van to quickly name a few could all use a younger skilled F who could fill a top 6 role with their team.
The Canucks need to be fixing there defence first before adding another forward to this team.Having a Tanev or Edler go down again just cripples the back end...And it gives Pouliot more ice time...i cant take it...

Reactions: zcaptain

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
The Canucks need to be fixing there defence first before adding another forward to this team.Having a Tanev or Edler go down again just cripples the back end...And it gives Pouliot more ice time...i cant take it...

For sure I agree, but our D needs a major overhaul. So adding 1 more F isnt the end of the world depending on the price to obtain.

It could also allow us to move a F for a D down the road. I am all about improving our team. D are just so hard to obtain we would have to pay up to get one, thats why adding more scoring depth up front might make a youngerish F expendable that a team may want

Jun 15, 2007
I would prefer a pick maybe with conditions depending how deep Washington goes in playoffs vs Djoos. Canucks have quite a few lefty D
The Caps do too, that's why I was trying to unload Djoos :laugh:

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
How about Bura and Djoos for Edler?

No disrespect meant

But Edler by himself with no cap retention is equal to a first, as a rental
with cap retention? I am thinking a 1st +
Schaller without cap retention is worth a 3rd/4th
with cap retention for 2 years a late 2nd
so I am kind of thinking, we are offering enough.....
Djoos is playing on an elite team, and not showing well
and he is small...…..

No, that is the offer....Edler50% + Schaller50%

no ill will meant......Merry Christmas

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Djoos is playing on an elite team, and not showing well
and he is small...…..

Djoos is small. Not sure what you mean by not showing well. I think the Capitals are just fine with his progress. I would not really expect him to be traded. He is the one of all the Caps young defenseman that plays in a healthy lineup.

Reactions: zcaptain

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad