Post-Game Talk: Andersson Debuts vs Washington - 3/26 (Feat. Filip Chytil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yeah just not sure what we could get for them. I'm sure Gorton may try to package one of them. Like you said all about the price tag for sure.If miller is gonna want 5-5.5 in tampa i'm not giving names or spooner more than 4 per.

I have no problem with either one being on the team, especially Namestnikov, but yeah, it always depends on the price.

Namestnikov hasn't been the player he usually is. He's had his life uprooted and he's gone from a Cup favorite to a rebuilding team. He's human. I think he started to come around a little bit tonight.

That said, as much as I like his game, I like him as a middle-sixer, and we should pay him like one.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Guess I missed something after being away so long. But why was there any hate on Lias?

I just feel that some folks (not just on here) treat him like that Pierre quote from when he was drafted. He is the truth though. Can’t wait to watch him grow with this team.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
I'll never understand how someone that inept can be smug about anything...

Milbury is just one of those mouth breathers who think the game has gone to hell...because there is no way he could be anything but a 2nd rate AHLer today. He will bend over backward to slight those whom he dislikes. A genuine troglodyte, imo. Proud of it as well...which might make me like him a bit if he didn't seem so unhappy and bitter about the state of things all the time.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

LMAO, I'm so glad we are not the Islanders.

I guess the smugness is completely off his face. Its good the only team they can beat is the Rangers otherwise they would be right there with buffalo and vancouver for worst team in the league. think about that with all of those high draft picks they've had.

Reactions: Fvital92

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The thing with Spooner is he has nifty skills--give him some space he can make plays--take it away....play physical against him and he disappears. He's not great defensively either. He's a skilled player but also a soft player and as about atypical a Bruins forward as it gets. There's almost no grit to his game. Because of his skill he's not a bad player to have around for another season or two but if and when the team starts getting serious again he's not a guy I'd want to have around. I'm fine if we move him during the off season if we can get something decent back for him.....I'm also fine if he starts next season with us.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Anyone got video of that Chytil dangle

What ya gonna do when Chytilmania runs wild on you?!

Reactions: bl02

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
The thing with Spooner is he has nifty skills--give him some space he can make plays--take it away....play physical against him and he disappears. He's not great defensively either. He's a skilled player but also a soft player and as about atypical a Bruins forward as it gets. There's almost no grit to his game. Because of his skill he's not a bad player to have around for another season or two but if and when the team starts getting serious again he's not a guy I'd want to have around. I'm fine if we move him during the off season if we can get something decent back for him.....I'm also fine if he starts next season with us.

Frankly, I always saw his role as just that --- a transition guy who eventually gets phased out or moved when the young talent arrives.

Namestnikov I think can find a role to play on this team over a longer period of time --- namely as a middle six support player. He hasn't found it yet, but I think the possibility is there.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Ryan Spooner's parents have contacted me and asked me to try to find him. Apparently no one's seen him for 5 games.

Good for Lias and Chytil.
Well Bruins fans did warn us

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Total win in my books. Fun game to watch.

Anderssen and Chytil are the polar opposites, and it’s great. I thought Chytil played a slightly bette game overall, but they both played exactly as advertised (and how I’ve seen them in the past).

I can’t believe how poised Chytil looks when he carries the puck through the neutral zone. I see a ton of Eric Staal there.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
How the hell are the Islanders worse than us when we are intentionally icing the worst team we have had since the before the lockout? That is so utterly pathetic.

Do they even have any significant injuries?

Couple that with a dying fanbase and an abysmal arena, how have they convinced themselves that Tavares will stay there short of them paying more than anyone in the league for his services?

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
LMAO @ the Rangers still being in playoff contention over the Islanders
I’m going to be so happy when JT leaves. I don’t care where he goes, he can go to the Devils and I’d be ecstatic. Deserves much better, seems like the Isles have been rebuilding forever and when Tavares leaves, it’ll be the same with Barzal in Tavares’ spot. Hopefully this cycle continues until the Isles spontaneously combust as a franchise

Ok notes from the game
Trade Spooner for 2nd to LA..? Dallas? They need depth scoring
Daddy Vladdy should stay unless we get a high 2nd for him, he works his ass off and actually tries, he’s snakebit right now
Pionk was rough in that 1st period but he’ll be a top 4 guy. Book it
Those goals were mainly not on Georgiev
Unpopular opinions- McLeod actually was not bad. Flame away. Neither was O Gara
Gilmour f***ing SUCKS, complete trash
Skjei was really good
Zib and Kreider have so much chemistry I’m not convinced they’re not bagging each other
Lastly....Lias and Chytil are amazing, beautiful people

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Great for the kids to get their first points.

LOL at Cody "hockeyman" McLeod for missing the slammiest of slam dunks from Buch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad