Post-Game Talk: Andersson Debuts vs Washington - 3/26 (Feat. Filip Chytil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
They were good. Got better as the game went on. Please AV play them with skilled players the rest of the way

Reactions: Ola

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Well cu u all in two days with another Cap game and on the road! :)
It was a fun game for 40 min. I thought we were best in two periods!

Reactions: eco's bones

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Sit Buchnevich on the pp he’s useless. Play Chtyl instead. Please. Namestnikov and Buchnevich have been awesome. Bring in some older Russian like Kovalchuk too

Reactions: Clark Kellogg

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Sit Buchnevich on the pp he’s useless. Play Chtyl instead. Please. Namestnikov and Buchnevich have been awesome. Bring in some older Russian like Kovalchuk too
Just put Andersson instead of Namestnikov and change Vesey with Chytil.

Phoicon

Take these broken wings and learn to fly again.
Jan 26, 2018
Copenhagen
Ryan Spooner's parents have contacted me and asked me to try to find him. Apparently no one's seen him for 5 games.

Good for Lias and Chytil.

He is mentally just right about here (and yes we have another DJ on our team):

DLOOIQMWkAAKg0l

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Got outclassed in the first period but then we took the game to the Caps after. Great play by Vesey to Andersson and that's typical of a lot of the goals I've seen Andersson score. Then Chytil assisting on Zucc's goal. Both these kids looked really good tonight--both very active in the game. I think Chytil hesitated a couple times where if he'd got the shot off quicker he might have scored but even so 5 shots--maybe more by him---that's a really good game.

Pavelec played great too. O'Gara looked good in the 3rd.

The team is playing hard--we're getting better effort now than we got all year long. This team gets behind and it tries to come back and I think they think they can win any given game.....the overall attitude of the team is good.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
Everything kind of sputtered after Vlad missed the open net. Buchnevich was bad on the late PP. Too much passing on the 6 on 5. Still loved the fight on the team. They never gave up.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It would be great to see Namestnikov on the left wing for one game even though I thought Hayes had a good game.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
As MH said... it was a pretty good night all around for the scenario the team is in. I'm always rooting to win, but the loss helps towards lottery. The 2 youngins looked really good, top line still looked good and I feel like AV made a bunch of wrong decisions to help management make that big decision. McCleod was a complete shit storm and did nothing to deter Wilson from being a dick with cheap shots all game. Staal had some nice defensive moments but he's a noticeable step behind with the younger team speed. 6 on 4 at the end and 6th guy is Sproul...lol. RH shot but dude couldn't hit a 10 ft wide net and doesn't shoot.

Reactions: Phoicon

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Should be a happy PGT overall. I'm hoping it stays positive. Chytil showed some really flashes of dangerous skill in second. Lias got better as game went along. We need a top 8/9 pick to grab a RHD. The future shouldn't look too bad as long as we don't go the route of the sabres. I don't think we will.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Everything kind of sputtered after Vlad missed the open net. Buchnevich was bad on the late PP. Too much passing on the 6 on 5. Still loved the fight on the team. They never gave up.
Agreed they didn't give up. if vlad scores there they probably tie the game. Crazy considering they were down 4-0. this team isn't the islanders

Reactions: eco's bones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad