Post-Game Talk: Andersson Debuts vs Washington - 3/26 (Feat. Filip Chytil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Ryan Spooner's parents have contacted me and asked me to try to find him. Apparently no one's seen him for 5 games.

Good for Lias and Chytil.

Which is also par for the course and something we talked about when he was on fire.

Spooner's play as a Ranger is very typical of his overall time in the NHL.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Only saw the 1st and felt sorry for Georgiev whi really got hung out to dry. From the little i saw both Andersson and Chytil look to have a fair bit of skill bit could use some more seasoning. Lias should focus on skating in the offseason

Reactions: Ori and Ola

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Only saw the 1st and felt sorry for Georgiev whi really got hung out to dry. From the little i saw both Andersson and Chytil look to have a fair bit of skill bit could use some more seasoning. Lias should focus on skating in the offseason
Typical slow start burned them

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
No head injuries caused by the league’s Predatory Hit king? If so, that’s half the battle won right there.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Buch is playing with any confidence right now. Similar to how AV demoralized Miller.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
As of right now, I am totally OK w/ moving Spooner and Vladdy over the summer and signing Hayes long term and even Vesey (to a cheap deal)
I might still be willing to give vlads little more time. def wasn't high on the return at first for miller/mcdonagh (except for hajek) but he may be a reasonable in terms of price and seems to be pretty versatile.
Hayes needs to be on this team after the progress he has displayed.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
I might still be willing to give vlads little more time. def wasn't high on the return at first for miller/mcdonagh (except for hajek) but he may be a reasonable in terms of price and seems to be pretty versatile.
Hayes needs to be on this team after the progress he has displayed.
I think I would explore what both Vlad and Spoons are on the open market. I'm not against KEEPING both but it would be at a reduced rate.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I think I would explore what both Vlad and Spoons are on the open market. I'm not against KEEPING both but it would be at a reduced rate.
Yeah just not sure what we could get for them. I'm sure Gorton may try to package one of them. Like you said all about the price tag for sure.If miller is gonna want 5-5.5 in tampa i'm not giving names or spooner more than 4 per.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Namestnikov is clearly a frustrated player that is capable of more than he’s shown. He looked good tonight, would’ve been good to see him finish in that glorious chance he had.

Good debuts from both of the kids. They both got better as the game went along.

Reactions: Ori

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I think Spoons is basically what he is.

Namestnikov is better than he's shown.

I think both guys are here to start next season based on their age, versatility and the general state of the team.

Whether either is here this time next year is another matter.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Great night for sure.

2pts for team tank

2pts for team Lias & Filip, especially for Lias because of all of the hate. The kid is the real deal. 19 years old. Chytil was as advertised. Oh man, sooo excited.

Guess I missed something after being away so long. But why was there any hate on Lias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad