Player Discussion Anders Bjork

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Cave and Acciari both played less than 10 minutes today.

If that’s going to be the plan, I’d rather see Bjork get those minutes.
Acciari should be out when Backes is back. And I don't get the Cave love that Cassidy has. One goal in 20 games for a 'third line' center?? What does Minny want for Coyle?

Reactions: sarge88

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
looking at it from both ways, this crushes his value and no way donny includes him in a trade. which im all for, i think this kid will be really good one of these days..

Reactions: Estlin

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Tough for some kids...Cehlarik same issue. With Bjork out of the trade market that leaves Heinen Cehlarik JFK and Donato as good young trade bait.

Last edited:

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Unfortunate.
Obviously it comes down to coincidence, but I still feel management poorly handled Bjork's season.
Starting in Boston in a limited role with no pre season, then later not being called up on New Year's before this stinker injury.

Hope all goes well for him.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
BOSTON GLOBE

Bruins forward Anders Bjork out for the year after shoulder surgery...
wow wow and wow
The Bruins announced Friday the 22-year-old is expected to miss five to six months after having surgery on his left shoulder.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
BOSTON GLOBE

wow wow and wow
The Bruins announced Friday the 22-year-old is expected to miss five to six months after having surgery on his left shoulder.
BAD LUCK KID

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I still maintain the crosscheck by (Beauchamin?) was dirty as hell and completely unnecessary. Crazy how one play can completely derail a career.

Reactions: JCRO

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Unfortunate.
Obviously it comes down to coincidence, but I still feel management poorly handled Bjork's season.
Starting in Boston in a limited role with no pre season, then later not being called up on New Year's before this stinker injury.

Hope all goes well for him.
I agree to an extent.

The extent being I thought he was pretty impressive (and I guess the Bruins brass did as well) in his limited games in the preseason. Barely looked like he missed a beat.

Hindsight, yes, he was probably better off starting in Providence. Absolutely.

Anyways this sucks honestly. This kid is a talent.

Hope next season brings him better things. Best wishes with his surgery and recovery. He's got another long road ahead of him.

False Start

May 8, 2018
I still maintain the crosscheck by (Orpik?) was dirty as hell and completely unnecessary. Crazy how one play can completely derail a career.

Beauchemin. But really that was nothing more than a 2 minute penalty. Sucks that it got him in such a bad spot.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Beauchemin. But really that was nothing more than a 2 minute penalty. Sucks that it got him in such a bad spot.

Just seemed like he absolutely drove his stick in to a vulnerable area, I actually remember as soon as I saw it that I knew he was done for the year just based on the force.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
BOSTON GLOBE

wow wow and wow
Pissed!

Last edited:

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
really unfortunate

He needs to not only recover from surgery but also build mass..... which may help prevent/protect that shoulder injury better

I wouldn't rush him back...even for training camp

Reactions: Estlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad