OT: And now we return to our regularly scheduled program

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
I know its not the greatest of wresting and that I just got into it but I am loving AEW. It seems like the are doing it for the fun of it. They know the sport and respect the history and this is coming from a 40 + year old. They know, that we know, that they know its a serious joke. Very enjoyable.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I know its not the greatest of wresting and that I just got into it but I am loving AEW. It seems like the are doing it for the fun of it. They know the sport and respect the history and this is coming from a 40 + year old. They know, that we know, that they know its a serious joke. Very enjoyable.
I've seen the TV ads and I am intrigued. (50 + year old.)

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
Watch AEW. It is awesome, the empty house shows aren't as good as when the crowed is full, but you get everything you ever liked about Wrestling. If you just want to get itno it start with the first episodes from back in october. The joy and fun is just on a completly different level than what the WWE provides.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Just got notice that I will be working from home until at least August 1st and probably past that no matter when things ease back up and they allow offices etc to reopen.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Just got notice that I will be working from home until at least August 1st and probably past that no matter when things ease back up and they allow offices etc to reopen.

Damn, that's way down the line. I assume I won't be traveling for a similar amount of time, but my company hasn't made any hard determinations yet, everything is still up in the air.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Damn, that's way down the line. I assume I won't be traveling for a similar amount of time, but my company hasn't made any hard determinations yet, everything is still up in the air.

Yeah I’ve been talking to my brother who works at the same company in a different department. We thinks it is because they are worried about:
1 people not wanting to return to a crowded office right away
2 the state possibly only allowing so many people in the building at once and any restructuring of desks to allow spacing wouldn’t allow enough people in the office and rather than picking and choosing who gets to stay home and who goes to the office they are just staying WFH across the board
3 lots of summer camps etc won’t be open so it’ll be hard to parents with kids to work

Burgmania

Buffalo's Hockey Soundtrack
Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Delta Sonic has re-opened with limited daytime hours for unlimited wash members only. It was great to take the car out and get it washed today.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Delta Sonic has re-opened with limited daytime hours for unlimited wash members only. It was great to take the car out and get it washed today.

Kinda sad that taking the car to the car wash is like an adventure right now. :laugh:

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Kinda sad that taking the car to the car wash is like an adventure right now. :laugh:

I went out for a walk to get soda from my local convenience store today. I didn't even want soda. I just wanted a reason to go somewhere. The weather is shit and it was still the highlight of my day :laugh:

Reactions: Old Navy Goat

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
I went out for a walk to get soda from my local convenience store today. I didn't even want soda. I just wanted a reason to go somewhere. The weather is shit and it was still the highlight of my day :laugh:
I'm leaving the house today to go to the bank. It'll be my first time leaving in 3wks. Fortunately since the gf has depleted my cash reserves in the house, I'll need to go out again next week as they have limits on withdrawals so can only get enough for rent/bills/food with some just in case extra

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I'm leaving the house today to go to the bank. It'll be my first time leaving in 3wks. Fortunately since the gf has depleted my cash reserves in the house, I'll need to go out again next week as they have limits on withdrawals so can only get enough for rent/bills/food with some just in case extra

People still use cash?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad