Anaheim bringing back the Mighty Ducks logo for third jerseys

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
How did they manage to **** up one of the better looking jerseys. They literally just needed to put these into regular rotation, the work was already done for them. :surrender
1014-ana-faceoff.png

They should just use those full time.... but NO, everything has to be as symmetrical and minimalistic as possible, totally void of character.

Reactions: S3rkie

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
How did they manage to **** up one of the better looking jerseys. They literally just needed to put these into regular rotation, the work was already done for them. :surrender
1014-ana-faceoff.png

I've always disliked the diagonal lines on these. Love the logo, love the colours but these weren't the best version for me.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
I like the Ducks and I don't think it's a bad nickname. I think they can do so much with that name/logo, I always thought they should do something with mallard duck colours - green, black (just because brown probably doesn't look too great on a hockey jersey) and orange (obviously). I think the hockey mask on the duck is okay and I get they are going with the history, but, Disney made a fool out of the franchise. Imho... At least, it's just a third jersey
Not the worst 3rd jersey in ducks history
View media item 2675

Reactions: SlimCharles

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
So many teams would be well-served to reclaim their '90's looks. Coyotes, Ducks, Senators. So many teams with no real visual identity out there.

I mean, why the hell did the Ducks even try to go orange and black in the first place? Another team has that covered better, by far.

Reactions: CarolinaFlyerFan

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Just like the Coyote's jersey, it is incredibly ugly. Very few people liked them back then but I can understand why they are being brought back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad