Anaheim bringing back the Mighty Ducks logo for third jerseys

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I guess they wanted to incorporate every color ever used? I like the idea but this was poor execution. Too bad.

Hopefully the other third jerseys are better the Carolina and Anaheim.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Awful shoulders.

What's with the trend of the new jerseys having atrocious shoulders?

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
A non-Ducks fan, it’s a fun jersey. There is a lot going on but the classic logo is still dope AF. I have to agree with others that have said many jerseys in the 90s had more character. Were they tacky? Maybe, but so were mullets. It’s the NHL.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
As much as I am required to absolutely despise Anaheim, I love that they're bringing back the Mighty Ducks logo. So nostalgic

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I'd just like to say that it must have been really late or something when I saw these yesterday, because I didn't realise they were black instead of purple. This might now be the worst thing I've ever seen.

Reactions: AD Skinner

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
I'd just like to say that it must have been really late or something when I saw these yesterday, because I didn't realise they were black instead of purple. This might now be the worst thing I've ever seen.
I too did not realize until right now that they're actually black and not purple. I think I just glanced at it, saw the logo and assumed "Well, they must be purple."

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
It's growing on me. I don't like how small the Wild Wing logo looks though.

It looks bigger in this picture somehow.

Every time a team puts out a jersey with shoulders that are different from the body of the jersey, people say first “I don’t like the shoulders” when they see it laying flat. Then it becomes “oh that’s not so bad” when they see the jersey on players or a manakin.

It’s the same thing here with the logo. The size of it is a relative thing. Because the shoulders take up so much of the first picture, the logo looks smaller. But when it falls naturally, the logo looks the size it should.

Reactions: Vinegar Strokes

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
flying-v-mighty-ducks-legal.png

Could use without the shoulder patches but meh what are you gonna do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad