Confirmed with Link: [ANA/TB] Alexander Volkov for Antoine Morand and a conditional 2023 7th round pick

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
It's better than having him sit in the press box. I doubt they traded for this guy to sit him, unless they are going to sit grant, which I very much doubt.

I stress more the confidence part but even then I don't know about that, it's not like he's sitting every game. As for Volkov between the fluidity of the lineup right now and it being trade season I doubt that's a huge issue either, he'll surely play.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I wonder if it's Guhle. I doubt it would be Mahura since he seems fairly high up the depth chart.
That's another good guess. I think it will be a dman as well. Someone not likely to be an NHL player but with high enough of a ceiling to take a flier on.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I stress more the confidence part but even then I don't know about that, it's not like he's sitting every game. As for Volkov between the fluidity of the lineup right now and it being trade season I doubt that's a huge issue either, he'll surely play.
Could be. What is the quarantine protocol for US only trades? Is there even one?

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Lightning fans don't seem crazy high on him but he's only played 28 games total and that might be the toughest lineup in the league to crack. I just want to know what we gave up.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
How many guys do you have to expose for the expansion draft? I heard from one of my inside guys that they were short on guys that were able to expose because we are so young. This may be a precursor to another trade where we lose a guy we need to expose.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Aw man ima miss morand on the gulls

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Very surprised it is a forward considering san Diego is so short. Morand scored his first tonight too, wish him well.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Comtois and Morand bromance is officially over, that’s the only sad part

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
How many guys do you have to expose for the expansion draft? I heard from one of my inside guys that they were short on guys that were able to expose because we are so young. This may be a precursor to another trade where we lose a guy we need to expose.

Only two forwards who have a contract for next year. Maybe things just changed but your inside guy might be full of shit.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Reading that this guy can play all three forward positions. He may have had a game or two in the middle at some point but this guy is very much a winger.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Reading that this guy can play all three forward positions. He may have had a game or two in the middle at some point but this guy is very much a winger.
Mostly played center in the A according to JD Burke.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Aw I liked Morand a lot this year. I think he has NHL upside as a bottom 6 energy guy. Seems like the type of player that will thrive in Tampa's development system honestly.

Sucks that Morand and Comtois don't get to play together now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad