Claimed off Waivers: [ANA] Ducks claim William Lagesson off waivers from the Maple Leafs

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
annoying with so many waives surprised he didn't get through. Kind of annoying we essentially lost him for Edmunson

Last edited:
Reactions: uncleben

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Unfortunate for him. Might have played his first playoff game this year.

Unless the Ducks are planning to flip him they just screwed him for no reason. He’s a UFA in the summer anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: MD93

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Laggy was solid everytime he was in the lineup playing both sides. Good 7/8 D.

24 contracts, 23 spots.
They sent Knies down as predicted, so they have 1 spot open. I would have dumped Noah Gregor instead if they needed to make room for another trade.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Unfortunate for him. Might have played his first playoff game this year.

Unless the Ducks are planning to flip him they just screwed him for no reason. He’s a UFA in the summer anyway.
I'm sure he'd rather play in the NHL and not make the playoffs rather than sit in the pressbox for the rest of the season. There would have to be 3 injuries for him to get back in the lineup. He barely played before we acquired Boosh and Edmundson.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I'm sure he'd rather play in the NHL and not make the playoffs rather than sit in the pressbox for the rest of the season. There would have to be 3 injuries for him to get back in the lineup. He barely played before we acquired Boosh and Edmundson.

I didn't say the Leafs were the ideal spot.

Just Anaheim being at the bottom of the standings had priority waiver order. I suspect other teams put in a claim also - but the priority goes to the worst team that claims him first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad