OT: All things Game of Thrones thread (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
IMG_20190428_155605.jpg

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Only notable deaths:

Dolorous Ed
Lyanna Mormont
Jorah Mormont
Beric Dondarrion
Melisandre
Theon Greyjoy

Did the other dragon die?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The first 20 minutes was terrible. Super close up shaky cam, spastic cut shots, filmed in the fake night, with a blizzard. It was almost impossible to see anything. It got much better once the dam was lit.
A ton of stuff didn’t make any sense. Set loose the Dothraki on their own. Real smart.
Aria ninjas it up with her cool new two piece murder-spear, loses it and my favorite scene in the series. Hide and seek with the dead in the library.
Aria sprints off after that towards who knows, for who knows what reason.
Jon’s dragon air tackles the Night Kong’s dragon rather than roasting it.
Was the knight king Valyrian?
Dany lands her f***ing dragon after saving plot armor Jon. She could have flown him to Bran.
Aria flying in from no where to kill the night king.
Bran warging into the ravens for no apparent purpose and not helping one iota.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Someone can probably clear this up for me, but what was the Knight King's obsession with Bran/the three eyed raven?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The first 20 minutes was terrible. Super close up shaky cam, spastic cut shots, filmed in the fake night, with a blizzard. It was almost impossible to see anything. It got much better once the dam was lit.
A ton of stuff didn’t make any sense. Set loose the Dothraki on their own. Real smart.
Aria ninjas it up with her cool new two piece murder-spear, loses it and my favorite scene in the series. Hide and seek with the dead in the library.
Aria sprints off after that towards who knows, for who knows what reason.
Jon’s dragon air tackles the Night Kong’s dragon rather than roasting it.
Was the knight king Valyrian?
Dany lands her ****ing dragon after saving plot armor Jon. She could have flown him to Bran.
Aria flying in from no where to kill the night king.
Bran warging into the ravens for no apparent purpose and not helping one iota.

Longstanding theory is the Night King is a Stark. Fire alone doesn't do shit to the walkers, I think in the book they even freeze it. Arya sprinting off was pretty obvious, wife and I immediately called her sneaking off to kill the NK. A major thing established by the library hunt is just how sneaky she is after all. Pretty sure dragons can't roast dragons.

Calling him "Plot Armor Jon" is goofy. He's the Frodo here. The whole story is about him.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Night King >>>>>>>>>>> Cersei.

Just seems so ass backwards that it's going to end that way. The threat of the Night King was, and is, far greater than Cersei.

Night King wins? Everyone dies.
Cersei wins? Cersei stays queen.

All I got to say is that the Night King smirking at Dany when she tried to roast him was great. It does seem too easy to have the Night King go out the way he did. Kind of obvious though the army would go down once he went down.

I guess the two dragons survived ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad