All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Some Pa. seniors are turning on Trump. That could be a problem for his reelection.

“As you get older in life, you start to move toward the left, when you’re thinking about health care, when you’re thinking about other people’s rights and futures,” Banion said. “Older people believe in class, believe in dignity, believe in doing the right thing. And you see all [Trump’s] doing to break that down. I am really disgusted I voted for him.”
I know a couple of people that regretted voting for him.

One is a Viet Nam Vet who is so disgusted by the way trump treated John McCain.

Another is a teacher who said some of her students started mocking a handicapped child because "well the president does it" She is horrified that she voted for such a hateful person.

A person I work with is not happy with the sneaky way trump is un doing many good things for the environment.

My neighbor is a republican but doesn't vote because she didn't like either. She now wishes she had voted blue. She is an animal lover and trump has loosened up restrictions on killing some of the wildlife that need protection.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know if I believe that as people get older they move towards the left. The article even mentions that Republicans have carried the 60+ vote since the 1970s, except Clinton and Gore.
No idea. That was just one person interviewed. He had my views except I am smart enough and read people well so I knew Trump was a loser back in 1980’s. I didn’t vote for him obviously but I would have voted for the Republican Ohio Governor John Kasich had he been the nominee.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
The President didn’t take any questions today. Not much going on today. I guess I gotta go on Twitter and get my information. All that for nothing. I say a tweet comes up in about an hour. Lol ... so funny!

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007

200 (1).gif

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I know this sounds crazy and I will say it anyway because I say what I mean. A lot of people will disagree with me and that’s cool. But if I was the billionaire owner of Target I let everybody keep the stuff that was stolen and keep it and sort of move on. Trust me I’m not drinking and the heat hasn’t got me yet. If I’m out of my mind believe me I understand. Trust me lol I’m sober saying this.

Everything else that was taken is the owners of that property that was destroyed. I get the riots. I don’t condemn any of it but I completely understand it.

Reactions: 4Orr

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I know this sounds crazy and I will say it anyway because I say what I mean. A lot of people will disagree with me and that’s cool. But if I was the billionaire owner of Target I let everybody keep the stuff that was stolen and keep it and sort of move on. Trust me I’m not drinking and the heat hasn’t got me yet. If I’m out of my mind believe me I understand. Trust me lol I’m sober saying this.

Everything else that was taken is the owners of that property that was destroyed. I get the riots. I don’t condemn any of it but I completely understand it.

Problem with doing this is that it sets a bad precedent and how many more Targets will end up getting looted and pillaged because people in different areas want their fair share of the free goods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad