All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Good leg sweep into a choke hold I’ve seen work on a 300 pound block of granite who knew it was coming

Early days of MMA Gracie is submitting guys twice his size

Reading those comments I was like wait a second I’m 6’2 210....am I supposedly intimidating???? Why haven’t I used this to my advantage yet??? Why hasn’t everybody bent to my every wish????

Reactions: DKH

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
yup. same thing they did at my work in late march. they just get it sterilized and back to work the next day.

It's messed up, TV and movies would have us believe a person is in full protective garb is building a virtual machine in VB to correlate cell data with customer card use to track all the possible infected.

Nope, Jose, start spraying Avistat-D and leave it for 24 hours!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
FYI locals, McKinnon's in Beverly has 10 employees test positive and is closed until Wednesday for cleaning.

There will be no public notice and no shoppers will be contacted, the whole contact tracing thing is a farce.

Local health official will interview other employees and ask if they had extended contact with those infected in a confined space and if so suggest they self quarantine.

That's it. Nobody is going to tear through their list of loyalty card customers and see when who where there last.

Nor is your credit history or cell history going to alert the CDC you may be infected.

The truly frightening part is they just clean up and reopen.
If a car wash can contact trace customers then there is no excuse why a store like this can't do the same.

to me it is sheer laziness mixed with greed.

Last edited:

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Is there any chance red meat can hold onto Covid before cooking?

3kPIHVo.jpg

OK, I really just put this here because I know some of you will love it but I had to make it Covid related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad