All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
This month's winner for the most protective mask.
20200525_163806.jpg

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
my fav are the hardo’s in the comments wearing sunglasses in their car selfies being like “I’m 6’1 220 I’d like to see them try that against me”
Yeah, against me and my 20 buddies...he said...

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
FYI locals, McKinnon's in Beverly has 10 employees test positive and is closed until Wednesday for cleaning.

There will be no public notice and no shoppers will be contacted, the whole contact tracing thing is a farce.

Local health official will interview other employees and ask if they had extended contact with those infected in a confined space and if so suggest they self quarantine.

That's it. Nobody is going to tear through their list of loyalty card customers and see when who where there last.

Nor is your credit history or cell history going to alert the CDC you may be infected.

The truly frightening part is they just clean up and reopen.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
FYI locals, McKinnon's in Beverly has 10 employees test positive and is closed until Wednesday for cleaning.

There will be no public notice and no shoppers will be contacted, the whole contact tracing thing is a farce.

Local health official will interview other employees and ask if they had extended contact with those infected in a confined space and if so suggest they self quarantine.

That's it. Nobody is going to tear through their list of loyalty card customers and see when who where there last.

Nor is your credit history or cell history going to alert the CDC you may be infected.

The truly frightening part is they just clean up and reopen.

yup. same thing they did at my work in late march. they just get it sterilized and back to work the next day.

Reactions: Salem13

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
my fav are the hardo’s in the comments wearing sunglasses in their car selfies being like “I’m 6’1 220 I’d like to see them try that against me”
Good leg sweep into a choke hold I’ve seen work on a 300 pound block of granite who knew it was coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad