All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Nothing’s trending quit the buzz words we have lost 50 million jobs and have full scale riots.

Noones got a clue when things become normal again and yeah there’s a lot of nursing homes in MA 487 to be exact anyone who dies in one next few months might get marked covid even if that isn’t the real reason they died and I’ll be told to stay inside and hide more. I doubt more than 1-2 people who protested tonight/today in Boston (probably 5,000 total of which 4,900 would be peaceful) passes from the virus.

No one is telling you to stay inside and hide. You were never under house arrest. Stop the f***ing hyperbole already

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
No one is telling you to stay inside and hide. You were never under house arrest. Stop the f***ing hyperbole already

Im taking a break already that dude set me off and he’s already baited someone else blaming the attack of those store owners on Trump.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
And yet you can’t respond with something you’ve done for others.

How many protestors do you think die from Covid from today’s protests who were there? Let’s say there were 5,000.

What’s your guesstimate?

I’ll be shocked if you answer with a number or prediction.

how many protesters die? Probably some but not a ton

how many people the protesters interact with who get it and die though? Could be an entirely different story. I could throw random numbers at you with no basis (like you do) but I’m not gonna do it because it’s pointless

But yes keep continuing with your bullshit after we surged over 100,000 dead in 3 months and saw the biggest city in the country overwhelmed . Most people would think they’ve embarrassed themselves enough by now but hey more power to you.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Nothing’s trending quit the buzz words we have lost 50 million jobs and have full scale riots.

Noones got a clue when things become normal again and yeah there’s a lot of nursing homes in MA 487 to be exact anyone who dies in one next few months might get marked covid even if that isn’t the real reason they died and I’ll be told to stay inside and hide more. I doubt more than 1-2 people who protested tonight/today in Boston (probably 5,000 total of which 4,900 would be peaceful) passes from the virus.

See what I mean? You see 50 million jobs , I see 105000+ lives. By the way it's 40 million jobs and the rioting is happening because your supreme leader is throwing gas on a already very volatile fire. Where he should be uniting people and seeking to calm them he is igniting them and encouraging more violence. He sounds more like the leader of Hell's Angels than he does the leader of the USA.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I’ll close out the night with this. This can’t be made up but a Tiger is on the loose in Oakland, CA. I read it on Twitter but not confirmed.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
See what I mean? You see 50 million jobs , I see 105000+ lives. By the way it's 40 million jobs and the rioting is happening because your supreme leader is throwing gas on a already very volatile fire. Where he should be uniting people and seeking to calm them he is igniting them and encouraging more violence. He sounds more like the leader of Hell's Angels than he does the leader of the USA.

He’s in a no win situation most people don’t listen to what he says anymore ‘did you hear what trump said’ isn’t a conversation starter and the riots are the result of one dirty cops actions yes on top of similar things before it but it’s not because of anything else than the Floyd murder.

I hope the violence goes away because the protests won’t with nothing else to do. If the looting and violence stops they’ll be no big deal. I hope there’s no real intervention and we give it a couple days for the late night stuff to end.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I’ll close out the night with this. This can’t be made up but a Tiger is on the loose in Oakland, CA. I read it on Twitter but not confirmed.

Lol it’s not from the Oakland zoo must be from some kook like the Netflix show that had it as a pet.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
He’s in a no win situation most people don’t listen to what he says anymore ‘did you hear what trump said’ isn’t a conversation starter and the riots are the result of one dirty cops actions yes on top of similar things before it but it’s not because of anything else than the Floyd murder.

I hope the violence goes away because the protests won’t with nothing else to do. If the looting and violence stops they’ll be no big deal. I hope there’s no real intervention and we give it a couple days for the late night stuff to end.

Please, take that break you talked about earlier.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I hope that’s real just because f*** it why not
I was just sitting here thinking, you know what we need? More tigers.

We’re living in an actual reenactment of I Am Legend. Plague and all.

They had wolves though. Ah well. There’s always tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad