All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I escaped to Florida. I’m fine. I’m worried about folks who don’t have a job to go back to. And the precedent being set by all these rules and the fall out which comes from locking down healthy young folks instead of the vulnerable doing their part to self isolate as they see fit.

Haven’t we been over this?

Dude, stop the BS, your not concerned with anyone but yourself, all the posts you have made us suffer through are proof of that.

Reactions: lopey and 17of26

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Last few days have changed the direction of my life. I am going to retrain and relearn law. Start an armed outreach program. Defend yourself and your families.

Everyone be safe out there

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Again I will not respond directly I haven’t returned any of the insults. No chance you would run your mouth to my face like this I’ve had enough don’t respond to me if your gonna name call. This is the last straw for me it’s just insult after insult with no one offering any explanation for why I’m wrong.

The businesses being looted lost 1/4 of their annual income due to lockouts before these protests. None of you assaulting me and making these accusations about me not caring about anyone but myself cared at all about that. The people protesting have probably had their jobs eliminated and have nothing to lose. I have to spend 6 hours doing my dads garden tomorrow and can’t even give him a hug what the f*** have all you people calling me selfish done for someone else recently while your hiding at home?

I don’t want to direct this at anyone but it’s terrible what boomers did to young people whom the virus posed absolutely no risk to after having it so good for so long re jobs and housing etc. Just deflect it onto Trump I guess and pass the buck.

Ah so we should just ignore all the bullshit you spew because you’re working on your dads garden tomorrow? Having trouble following, kind of hilarious

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Boomers have nothing to learn from millennials nor zoomers. Social media has f***ed your minds. You are no longer capable of forming ideas of your own without consulting what is trending.

Nothing’s trending quit the buzz words we have lost 50 million jobs and have full scale riots.

Noones got a clue when things become normal again and yeah there’s a lot of nursing homes in MA 487 to be exact anyone who dies in one next few months might get marked covid even if that isn’t the real reason they died and I’ll be told to stay inside and hide more. I doubt more than 1-2 people who protested tonight/today in Boston (probably 5,000 total of which 4,900 would be peaceful) passes from the virus.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Ah so we should just ignore all the bullshit you spew because you’re working on your dads garden tomorrow? Having trouble following, kind of hilarious

And yet you can’t respond with something you’ve done for others.

How many protestors do you think die from Covid from today’s protests who were there? Let’s say there were 5,000.

What’s your guesstimate?

I’ll be shocked if you answer with a number or prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad