All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
No matter how the President responds you will bash him, because you have a clear & precise agenda which you don’t hide.

Trump called the looters thugs. That’s what they are. People wreaking havoc. Seems he & President Obama agree on that..

And of Course Looters and Arsonists are Thugs
Anyone defending Trump's actions at this point is mind boggling to me. Trump was right when he said...I can kill someone in front of a crowd and I'll get away with it.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
They better be careful with all the changes they make, I mean I'm so nobody cares if the police officer's lives are put in more danger by changing certain things like this, but that's what will happen.
It's a really tough situation for sure. Like anything else, you have great cops, good cops, crappy cops and corrupt cops.

I think this will redefine what a cop should be and remove the bad apples.

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006
No matter how the President responds you will bash him, because you have a clear & precise agenda which you don’t hide.

Trump called the looters thugs. That’s what they are. People wreaking havoc. Seems he & President Obama agree on that..

And of Course Looters and Arsonists are Thugs

I can't think of another president who would not have had a prime time address to the entire nation by now. Not one, regardless of party or ideology. This man, if you can even call him that he's more of a 70 year old little boy, is not a leader. He's not a patriot. He's an opportunist. He rode half the country's hatred of the first black president and Hillary Clinton into squeaking out an electoral college win and has done nothing but divide the country since even further with his rhetoric. He literally just retweeted "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" Seriously? Who has the agenda here? He needs to realize he is the president of the entire country and start acting like it and address the country or he needs to resign and let an adult handle this.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007

Ironic coming from them. But we can't blame them... they're playing the Trump game...the blame others game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad