OT: All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XIV - MOD ADVISORY POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
Since you ignored it earlier, I still want to ask why an oddly large percentage of your boy's base like to try and "trigger" people with nonsense? Is it just for the reaction? Why do so many of his supporters go out of their way to try and engage with people they know don't agree with them? My friend from work has a sign that he puts out because he knows his neighbors dislike it and he seemingly gets off on it. It's been taken, knocked over, and vandalized multiple times, and he enjoys that even more. I just don't understand the dynamic at all. It comes off as sad, and a little more than pathetic, like what could be missing in the lives of people who do this?

And I ask you because you clearly picked that GIF of Trumpy for a reason. And it fascinates me.

People aren't doing it just to "troll". That is a misappropriation that you seem to have for people who disagree with you. Not sure about you but I like when groups of people have different ideas, beliefs and outlooks. I value that diversity. How can any meaningful discussion ever take place in an echo chamber.

For the second point, maybe they should stop destroying his stuff.

Reactions: ConcordGrapes

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
When the US had less than 10 cases nationally at the end of Jan. (less than 2 weeks after WHO said there was no evidence of human to human transmission) Trump declared a health emergency, announced the travel restrictions, and created the task force.

I will use this as a good teaching point. This is a good lesson in fake/bias news. Look at the twitter of that guy who posted that and tell me there isn't an agenda. He is a self professed member of "the resistance" and "exposed Trump/Russia collusion" (which by the way was proven to not have happened.) You should be ashamed for even sharing that.

Just wondering, is it your opinion that the president has done a good job dealing with the coronavirus crisis?

Reactions: Ladyfan

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007

Might... is the excuse for the corruption. Let's just forget that he pleaded guilty twice.

Reactions: lopey

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007

All that without laughing...she's good. Wonder how many therapy sessions she needs in between each briefing.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
People aren't doing it just to "troll". That is a misappropriation that you seem to have for people who disagree with you. Not sure about you but I like when groups of people have different ideas, beliefs and outlooks. I value that diversity. How can any meaningful discussion ever take place in an echo chamber.

For the second point, maybe they should stop destroying his stuff.

No, it's not. I didn't say everyone. I said some percentage. And I gave you a specific example, and asked about your efforts earlier with Trumpy hugging the flag. Maybe Trumpy can help Mnuchin too, since Stevie doesn't seem to know the difference between the American flag and the Liberian one. If I misread why you picked that GIF, then tell me why I was wrong. Otherwise, I stand by what I asked.

And why would my friend stop that or want it to stop, when he clearly wants it to happen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad