OT: All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XI - MOD ADVISORY POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blurbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Somerville, MA
Visit site

Got that message from the City of Somerville today and couldn't be happier. While I think the City of Somerville and a lot of residents are doing a good job, there is still a concerning amount of people out and about (especially joggers) not wearing masks. This only works if everyone is doing their part, the least you can do is wear a mask.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Yes and no.

For sure, he is a moron on a daily basis, and clearly more concerned with his ego than facts. However, everyone knows this now. Who is the media trying to convince? The hardcore supporters in the South? That’s an utter waste of time.

Further, how is discussing the timeline of his errors bringing us closer to decisions on the present and future? If this is as mission critical as we are led to believe, revisiting history to assign blame is a wasted exercise. Do that when the project is over, not every day of the GD project!

There is an election going on, so it is a daily mission to make him appear as described by Professor Bill Kelly, "the dumbest student I ever had."

Reactions: lopey

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Yes and no.

For sure he is a moron on a daily basis, and clearly more concerned with his ego than facts. However, everyone knows this now. Who is the media trying to convince? The hardcore supporters in the South? That’s an utter waste of time.

Further, how is discussing the timeline of his errors bringing us closer to decisions on the present and future? If this is as mission critical as we are led to believe, revisiting history to assign blame is a wasted exercise. Do that when the project is over, not every day of the GD project!

Reading the coronavirus stats daily is like watching the grass grow when it doesn't rain. So constantly badgering Trump to point out how stupid he is can be entertainment for some. I support the badgering, the more, the better.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Scary, today, there are 111,188 reported cases of coronavirus in NJ.

15,512 of those reported are at long term care facilities. That's not scary.

There are 6,044 deaths confirmed from COVID-19.

There are 1,865 confirmed deaths at long term care facilities. However, there are 981 additional suspected deaths. That is scary. Suspected??? LIKE MAYBE YOU'RE DEAD? Scary

If I wasn't at my home, ALIVE, I could be a SUSPECTED death in a long-term home. Scary to me.

Stay safe; don't go to a long term care facility in NJ during the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
See new Tweets
Conversation

CBS New York
@CBSNewYork

·
Apr 25
Did you get out to enjoy the nice weather? You're not alone. New York City is still essentially shut down, but at Central Park, it looked almost like a normal Saturday.
@NickJCaloway reports.

See new Tweets
ConversationNew Yorkers gather in Central Park: SMART New Yorkers gather in germ canister subways: SMART Floridans attend beach: MORONS WHO DESERVE TO GET SICK

CBS New York
@CBSNewYork
Apr 25

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
See new Tweets
Conversation

CBS New York
@CBSNewYork

·
Apr 25
Did you get out to enjoy the nice weather? You're not alone. New York City is still essentially shut down, but at Central Park, it looked almost like a normal Saturday.
@NickJCaloway reports.

See new Tweets
ConversationNew Yorkers gather in Central Park: SMART New Yorkers gather in germ canister subways: SMART Floridans attend beach: MORONS WHO DESERVE TO GET SICK

CBS New York
@CBSNewYork
Apr 25

Was this meant to be funny?

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
I wish Trump would stop doing daily pressers, for three key reasons:

1. He clearly can’t do them without sounding like a fool
2. The media spends the entire following 24 hours leaning into him instead of maybe investigating or reporting on something more helpful
3. He’s only adding to hysteria. At some point it would be nice if we attempted to restore some normalcy, even for the sake of our children, instead of insisting on alarming every citizen we have, every single day around the clock. A little perspective or context would be nice.

1394of.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad