OT: All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XI - MOD ADVISORY POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
And I'd say that's fair. Again, my point was related to when people had the ability to be 6' apart. If you live in a congested city and cant stay 6 feet apart, then yeah, wear a mask. But if you don't live in the city and can stay 6' apart, should be a personal decision.

Went to BJs to pick up some supplies today, and saw at least a dozen people in there without masks of any kind. Also there was no distancing, despite the store having direction arrows and marks on the ground showing everyone what the 6 feet was. It was bonkers, and this was in Auburn. And most of the people who weren't bothering with any masks, gloves, or any PPE looked eerily similar to the clowns in Michigan protesting on the steps of the state house. Ironic or not surprising? Take your pick.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
And I'd say that's fair. Again, my point was related to when people had the ability to be 6' apart. If you live in a congested city and cant stay 6 feet apart, then yeah, wear a mask. But if you don't live in the city and can stay 6' apart, should be a personal decision.
My point is that, if people are not following the guidelines, there is nothing that can be done until a law goes on the books. So now there is.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
My point is that, if people are not following the guidelines, there is nothing that can be done until a law goes on the books. So now there is.

In one town though. I’m sure plenty of less congested places don’t need such stringent rules.

I’ll also be curious as to how the dialogue changes if we find 15-20% or so of society has antibodies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
In one town though. I’m sure plenty of less congested places don’t need such stringent rules.

I’ll also be curious as to how the dialogue changes if we find 15-20% or so of society has antibodies.

I say you need to add to your antibody theory. It must be effective. That is totally unknown right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad