OT: All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part VIII - MOD ADVISORY POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Same here. Even with turbotax, the whole process is tedious and just sucks

It's not that hard, just tedious. Need to add all the wages in the boxes and such, and the current admin simplified returns so there shouldn't be complicated write-offs. And it should be easy since all my earnings were wage last year, I'm just lazy.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Both sides are trying to use the stimulus bills as an excuse to ram in all the pork in their party's agenda, and when the other side shuts it down they can claim that the opposing leader doesn't care about American lives and is putting politics above people. Congress and Senate both doing it, Dems and Republicans both.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Both sides are trying to use the stimulus bills as an excuse to ram in all the pork in their party's agenda, and when the other side shuts it down they can claim that the opposing leader doesn't care about American lives and is putting politics above people. Congress and Senate both doing it, Dems and Republicans both.
Yeah one thing I give the Canadian government credit for was getting the money out to help people that needed it quickly,without adding a bunch of pork to it,atleast initially they are slowly starting to now ,but atleast they got money out for people that needed it,Some of the crap both sides in the US are trying to get included is a joke.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Yeah one thing I give the Canadian government credit for was getting the money out to help people that needed it quickly,without adding a bunch of pork to it,atleast initially they are slowly starting to now ,but atleast they got money out for people that needed it,Some of the crap both sides in the US are trying to get included is a joke.

I was also surprised when I woke up today and saw another GST bonus in my account deposited today.

Reactions: lopey and Fenway

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Before you go to a supermarket - WATCH THIS

A startling 3D simulation created by researchers in Finland shows how particles from a single cough can remain in the air for up to several minutes and travel across two aisles in a supermarket, highlighting the importance of avoiding busy indoor spaces during the coronavirus pandemic.

The project, published this week by Aalto University and three other institutions, modeled a scenario where a person inside a grocery store coughs between shelves, spewing a cloud of “extremely small” airborne aerosol particles.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Before you go to a supermarket - WATCH THIS

A startling 3D simulation created by researchers in Finland shows how particles from a single cough can remain in the air for up to several minutes and travel across two aisles in a supermarket, highlighting the importance of avoiding busy indoor spaces during the coronavirus pandemic.

The project, published this week by Aalto University and three other institutions, modeled a scenario where a person inside a grocery store coughs between shelves, spewing a cloud of “extremely small” airborne aerosol particles.

My dad manages a supermarket around here. We're now apparently the epicenter for this thing. He's got a couple of things that make him higher risk. They're taking precautions and making changes and he's being extra careful as well, but I'm finding it hard to be optimistic. I'm very scared.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

This thread is hilarious. Politics 101 for both sides.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My dad manages a supermarket around here. We're now apparently the epicenter for this thing. He's got a couple of things that make him higher risk. They're taking precautions and making changes and he's being extra careful as well, but I'm finding it hard to be optimistic. I'm very scared.
I hope he stays well. I understand being scared. It is hard to not be .

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
China has 1.386 BILLION people and 81,800 cases

New Jersey has about 9 MILLION people and over 51,000 cases

Hmm

It's almost like a closed off country that likes to control their people, what they can see, what they can say, and what gets reported is lying about their numbers or something. Shocker, I know. Either that or Dirty Jersey is accurate...

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Nancy Pelosi doing her job keeping the republicans from ramming through another bill that's unfair to the recipients that are supposed to helped . Thank you Nancy

“This is not changing policy,” McCarthy continued. “This is just adding money to something that is working.”
But Democrats say they’ve got a better plan, and want additional provisions and protections to help businesses in disadvantaged communities. Their proposal would cost roughly double the Republicans’ and include an additional $100 billion for hospitals and $150 billion more for state and local governments as well as increases to food assistance benefits.

Pelosi is a lier and a thief. Lets see how many more goodies she will steal from the American taxpayers on the next go around. Republicans are crooks as well.

On sending hospitals more money? One would think being paid $12,000 per "covid-19" diagnose and $36,000 per "covid-19" patient that will need to go on a ventilator added to the fact they pay health care workers garbage in their hospitals they can make a go of it without handouts

Tax payers are stocking them with things they should have had to begin with if these organizations where ran by competent people and not looking to run hospitals on the cheap.

Why I'm at it Lets keep going to the super markets THAT'S SAFE lol ...spend spend spend... if you get sick at least your refrigerator is full. NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE IT'S MADNESS

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
China has 1.386 BILLION people and 81,800 cases

New Jersey has about 9 MILLION people and over 51,000 cases

Hmm

upload_2020-4-9_13-56-8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad