All Things AHL 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Can’t wait too make it up for a weekend game!!! 210 miles in Texas to San Antonio is equivalent to all the Columbia to St. Louis drives we used to make for Cards games when I was growing up, before we had Blues hockey, lol!!! Excited, hard to find hockey in South Texas!!!’

Reactions: Celtic Note

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Plus, growing up it was 55 mph to St. Louis, other than a few slow downs for a couple of small towns it is 75 mph plus all the way to San Antonio!!! Which really means 80+!!

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Can’t wait too make it up for a weekend game!!! 210 miles in Texas to San Antonio is equivalent to all the Columbia to St. Louis drives we used to make for Cards games when I was growing up, before we had Blues hockey, lol!!! Excited, hard to find hockey in South Texas!!!’

Looks like will be heading back to Texas next week so I’m definitely planning to watch a Rampage game either in SA or in Austin.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Lovquist scratched tonight. He was my whipping boy last game.

They play the Mad Men theme music (I don’t know the song’s name) during intro for the opponent. It’s cool.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
You know how the Blues and Cards work well together, the whole TeamSTL thing? The Brewers and Admirals take it a step further. They have combined ticket packages. Greatly support each other.

Unless it has changed, but I believe the Brewers owner is part owner of the Admirals. So that would make sense.

converseman54

Apr 13, 2017
STL
Just got the Rampage season pass on AHL TV. I hope they get the app on Roku soon. Sucks watching on an 11 inch screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad