Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v9.0: IceHogs/Fuel/NCAA/Jr./Int'l - Too Many Cooks in Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Hogs lost. This is good experience no matter what.

Forsling had a bomb of a shot tonight, why was he not on the point of the PP?

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Hogs have Franson and Clendening, so although Forsling has a great shot, I totally understand him not getting much PP minutes.

dougd

Jul 20, 2002
fortmcmurray ab can
Very much too bad. Wonder what Raddysh was thinking on the inside, can only imagine.

How has Tuulola looked over all in previous games you have seen? Thanks.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Very much too bad. Wonder what Raddysh was thinking on the inside, can only imagine.

How has Tuulola looked over all in previous games you have seen? Thanks.

This was only his 3rd game. I didn't see the other two. I believe they were away games. Unless I did see one and just don't remember.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Jeff Glass in net tonight, otherwise same lineups as Tuesday. Ejdsell with the goal. Tied 1-1 after one.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Ejdsell with 3 points in the game. Playing great though a lot of his goals seem from breakaways. If he can still get that separation and chances in the nhl he's gonna be a great addition

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Tuulola wasn't a dumpster fire last night like he was on Tuesday. I still think it's weird to have him in the lineup, but he was okay. He just looks out of place. But I think that's more from a lack of games rather than his skill.
He tried to lay a few hits last night. He's a small dude though. Needs to get stronger this summer.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Icehogs lose in OT, and their season is unfortunately over. Hopefully Delia, Ejdsell, Forsling, Kampf, Hayden, and any other player with NHL potential made the most of their playoff run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad