Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v9.0: IceHogs/Fuel/NCAA/Jr./Int'l - Too Many Cooks in Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikee

Jul 6, 2016
Can't we all just agree to stop talking about all these smurfs? We all know they will never make it.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Erie Otters started their playoffs last night.

Debrincat had a goal and an assist in their 6-3 win over the Sting.

Up 1-0.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Erie Otters started their playoffs last night.

Debrincat had a goal and an assist in their 6-3 win over the Sting.

Up 1-0.

ref Sikura, he mention that he would like to, still that mean there is still a possibility of him not going back. so here is the time to get creative and offer him that max as is allowable.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
I am newly Hawks fan as of last year since Panarin and Anisimov landed in Chicago. The teams tolerance for the puck moving style of their skilled guys is admirable and hopefully long lived. I am a KHL fan who reads all news about KHL and occasionally some Russian NHL news crosses my path...

Recently I read Barry Smith (former KHL coach) made a trip to Russia to watch 3 games. Sibir (2 games) and 1 Kazan game. Obvious guys he was looking at were Tkachev, Shalunov and Nalimov. 1 other interesting note was that Smith met with former NHLer/KHL coach and now scout Andrei Nikolishin to discuss prospects for the upcoming draft.

I didnt realize the Hawks had these types of resources in Russia, but this is awesome to hear since besides Toronto (Namestnikov, Kozlov & Fedorov all scouts/coaches/GMs) I dont know of a team who has better contacts over there.

Kayumov was a nice pick up last year (I have watched him in the playoffs for Loko MHL, scored a nice goal in the last game). I beleive the Hawks are likely to take a flyer on another Russian guy at this years draft and will likley land one of the FA seeking an NHL test this summer.

Love that the Hawks are doing this, not all guys will "pan" out (no pun intended) but these guys inherently as a result of their system have an inclination for puck possession style of hockey, which coincides perfectly with the Hawks style. Im excited for offseason already!

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
Radke is scratched tonight. No clue how his AHL stint has gone but obviously not that great

He hasn't played yet. Seems reasonable to give him some time to get his feet wet in practice before throwing him in a game.

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
Radke is scratched tonight. No clue how his AHL stint has gone but obviously not that great

Read on twitter earlier that Radke is going to have a season ending surgery. Cant find the source now.

Also hawks in hunt for another free agent. Does anybody have scouting info on this guy?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
If we got that kid I would be ecstatic. Basically another hino type but I think he could be better. He's a burner with a great shot and good hands.

Watched him a few times this season and always impressed. He plays much smarter than hino and doesn't get out of position as much and he could even be a center at the next level.

He's not as small either and he's just one of those guys that will do anything to win. Play physical, grind the boards, get to the net. Really like him.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I am newly Hawks fan as of last year since Panarin and Anisimov landed in Chicago. The teams tolerance for the puck moving style of their skilled guys is admirable and hopefully long lived. I am a KHL fan who reads all news about KHL and occasionally some Russian NHL news crosses my path...

Recently I read Barry Smith (former KHL coach) made a trip to Russia to watch 3 games. Sibir (2 games) and 1 Kazan game. Obvious guys he was looking at were Tkachev, Shalunov and Nalimov. 1 other interesting note was that Smith met with former NHLer/KHL coach and now scout Andrei Nikolishin to discuss prospects for the upcoming draft.

I didnt realize the Hawks had these types of resources in Russia, but this is awesome to hear since besides Toronto (Namestnikov, Kozlov & Fedorov all scouts/coaches/GMs) I dont know of a team who has better contacts over there.

Kayumov was a nice pick up last year (I have watched him in the playoffs for Loko MHL, scored a nice goal in the last game). I beleive the Hawks are likely to take a flyer on another Russian guy at this years draft and will likley land one of the FA seeking an NHL test this summer.

Love that the Hawks are doing this, not all guys will "pan" out (no pun intended) but these guys inherently as a result of their system have an inclination for puck possession style of hockey, which coincides perfectly with the Hawks style. Im excited for offseason already!

I wonder if they are scouting Artyom Manukian the 5'7 139 lb forward playing for Omskie Yastreby in the MHL...not the KHL of course but their 2nd level.league ...torched that league with 105 points this season..I wonder how soon an NHL team will take a chance on this smurf?Hawks have 3 5th round picks ..but will he go ahead of any of those

Manukyan is a dual Russian/Armenian and do not know if Armenia has its own national junior hockey team or if he chose instead to play for Russia if he gets selected for their junior team?

Oddly there iss an Eric Manoukian playing in the NAHL Jr. .league..he too is 18 and plays D ..5'10 172 ...smurfy D-man. .he is American ...So if the Hawks drafted Manukyan and Manukian that would be something beyond belief!

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
The future of our team. Also, is Louis shorter than me? :laugh: maybe it's just the angle.

17426157_10210969432505555_7175541106781949219_n.jpg

17424700_10210969432545556_8009250625255027376_n.jpg

17553866_10210969434305600_3390723527763519531_n.jpg

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
Read on twitter earlier that Radke is going to have a season ending surgery. Cant find the source now.

Also hawks in hunt for another free agent. Does anybody have scouting info on this guy?

http://www.startribune.com/postgame-wild-competes-and-defends-better-but-loses-in-ot/417130023/

"-- Non-Wild news, but I hear Vinni Lettieri is very close to deciding his future. The Gophers free-agent forward is deciding between the Rangers and Blackhawks. He loves both and has been to Rangers development camps many times in the past."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad