Speculation: All Purpose Pierre-Luc Dubois Discussion 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
This is getting embarassing in Columbus. PLD doesn't deserve this. It's mad stupid.

Apologize in advance if he was hurt or something but I was watching the 2nd period and didn't see him until the intermission.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I know execs aren’t knee jerk reactionaries like us hooligans but wouldn’t it be interesting if the Habs had a forward injury or got completely blown out tonight?

Sounds delicious
Habs dont need other teams to make them lose we got 13 penalties in 2 games and both of habs lost this season are due to way too many penalties and not the other team outplaying us.

The fact Edmonton went 0/7 on the powerplay is beyond me

Reactions: Critical91

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Habs dont need other teams to make them lose we got 13 penalties in 2 games and both of habs lost this season are due to way too many penalties and not the other team outplaying us.

The fact Edmonton went 0/7 on the powerplay is beyond me

My friend you are preaching to a man who cheers for a team with a 35% penalty share. Half of our penalties have been too many men lol I want to die

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
if that were true why have the Habs, reportedly, made a serious offer to acquire him, just one week ago or so?

That was before the season began based on what Friedman reported. He would have only missed 6 games based on our schedule. The deeper you go into the season, the more complicated it will be to do this, especially with the chemistry building on the Habs. Disrupting that (multiple bodies HAVE to leave for this trade to work) and waiting 2 weeks for the player to play is tough.

Not to mention we really don't even have the need right now.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
That was before the season began based on what Friedman reported. He would have only missed 6 games based on our schedule. The deeper you go into the season, the more complicated it will be to do this, especially with the chemistry building on the Habs. Disrupting that (multiple bodies HAVE to leave for this trade to work) and waiting 2 weeks for the player to play is tough.

this would be a quite stupid reason not to significantly bolster your lineup. So what ur telling me teams arent gonna make a run for it at the TDL just cuz of a 2 week quarantine? lol no

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.

In my opinion, unless you are confident you can lock up Danault, you do have a need. I don’t think too highly of KK, though.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
this would be a quite stupid reason not to significantly bolster your lineup. So what ur telling me teams arent gonna make a run for it at the TDL just cuz of a 2 week quarantine? lol no

If it's adding a player for draft picks/prospects/players who are not key parts of the lineup, I would think teams in Canada will do the trade and wait the 14 days out.

When you have to remove at least 1 important player and more out of your lineup like it would require in this scenario, that's where it becomes very unlikely a trade is done, IMO.

Keep in mind, once the 14 days are up, the player probably has to get 1 or 2 practices in before he can realistically play. So it's more like 17 days.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
If it's adding a player for draft picks/prospects/players who are not key parts of the lineup, I would think teams in Canada will do the trade and wait the 14 days out.

When you have to remove at least 1 important player and more out of your lineup like it would require in this scenario, that's where it becomes very unlikely a trade is done, IMO.

Keep in mind, once the 14 days are up, the player probably has to get 1 or 2 practices in before he can realistically play. So it's more like 17 days.
I really doubt it. If clb and mtl are serious hes getting traded this season.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
If they take by
He's not getting traded to the Habs in-season with the 2 week quarantine and our tight cap situation right now.
If they take Byron with kk , cc and a 1st pick after Saturday’s game with Vancouver he will miss six games and have two days to practice before the leafs on the 10th .

tatar danault gallagher
Drouin Suzuki Anderson
Toffoli Dubois armia

if we went 3-3 in that stretch we would still be near the top with that top 9 moving forward

Last edited:

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Rest of the league watching his value drop

giphy.gif

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
This is not on Torts. PLD wants to request a trade, not explain why, and then dog it on the ice this is what he gets.

Healthy scratch his ass for the rest of the season for all I care.
That works Value should drop a bit than

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
My friend you are preaching to a man who cheers for a team with a 35% penalty share. Half of our penalties have been too many men lol I want to die
Every game we get a delay of game for shooting the puck over the glass. The last one is from Anderson and it cost us a goal.

Reactions: Critical91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad