All Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos - stupid 1k limit edition

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
As it was was brought up in the Monthly News thread, they're very much against breaking up, to the point of quitting if it were suggested.

Then why even recreate the vignette, then, if there's no subtle hinting going on?

What's next, are they going to recreate the Montreal Screwjob, with Big E playing Vince and Xavier/Bret spitting in his face? :laugh:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Then why even recreate the vignette, then, if there's no subtle hinting going on?

What's next, are they going to recreate the Montreal Screwjob, with Big E playing Vince and Xavier/Bret spitting in his face? :laugh:

For shits and giggles. Are you new to New Day? They do homages to old school WWF all the time.They're just having fun, not everything has to have a hidden meaning to it.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
For ****s and giggles. Are you new to New Day? They do homages to old school WWF all the time.They're just having fun, not everything has to have a hidden meaning to it.

Lol, no I'm not new to them. Quite familiar with their act.

Just wasn't aware that they apparently routinely joke about splitting up as a team. :sarcasm:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Perhaps.

Guess I'm just looking for SOMETHING different, seeing as how that's what we were promised going into 2019.

Instead it's just more of the same crappy booking. :laugh:

How about not looking at the booking but just at a recreation of a famous event as just what it is, a humorous video?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
to be fair. if you go to twitter, Mandy Rose and Sonya are dressed as Shawn and Sherry ... and Iconics are dressed as Shawn and Diesel
it must be something to do with the date.....

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
I AM THE TABLE! Tried this spot twice and nothing, nice try Tessa...
tumblr_pn1g2ezGvw1s05wxzo2_400.gif

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

That first story, Jake mentioned how he first started out in wrestling as a ref. Says that's how it should be.

Vince likes using the same refs for 20-30 years, I wonder if that'll ever change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad