Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
infinity.jpg

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
damn dude. I hope Dean ends up somewhere he can do what he wants to do while he can

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
just saw this and I about died:

pmIAsds.gif

Tell me this isn't real and is just crafty fan video editing? Embarrassing if not

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
just saw this and I about died:

pmIAsds.gif

Tell me this isn't real and is just crafty fan video editing? Embarrassing if not

Yeah that was a minor botch on Becky's part....apparently the usual leg injury to sell is the left one, and she grabbed the right one to start but then switched it up.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
It's probably good they blurred it out tbh. As I said last week in the SD thread, there's nuance with this gimmick and displaying that show very clearly on a promo shot while he's being the heel would definitely send the wrong message.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Some people are actually upset about that? :help: :laugh:

Yeah, because we should all look to wrestlers, first and foremost, as the moral champions of society. Boo, WWE, for suppressing the truth! :sarcasm:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It's probably good they blurred it out tbh. As I said last week in the SD thread, there's nuance with this gimmick and displaying that show very clearly on a promo shot while he's being the heel would definitely send the wrong message.

That depends on what dimension of chess they're playing with this gimmick too though. Honestly, a heel with this sort of nuance and political messaging is the only real way to get those topics to be honestly discussed among this sort of audience. Granted, one may believe that it doesn't belong on an entertainment and that may be fair enough but one of the craziest waves of responses was the old Sgt. Slaughter turncoat gimmick that was entirely political sending an anti-America message. lol

Reactions: BonMorrison

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad