Montreal
"I AM an american Bad Ass"
badass.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
How long before this Walter guy makes his way overseas? :laugh:
Probably never regularly. IIRC, he only signed because WWE offered him exclusively to work in the UK and allow him to continue doing indies over there I believe.

He’ll be the guy to end Dunne’s legendary title reign and then Dunne will be the one making a permanent move to North America, I’m guessing.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It's funny. Fans over here know they've been together for years, so it's like "I thought they were already married?". But people from else where obviously had no idea so it's a complete surprise to them lol.

Oct 18, 2011
I've been watching alot of mid to late 90s clips lately and Vince is the worst PBP guy ever. He has this fake announcer voice...he's just awful

My favorite Undertaker is 1998 Undertaker. The angle with Kane they got over 2 years out of while simultaneously getting a year and a half of material with Austin.

The undercard stuff was alot of trash but those main event angles are really worth going back to watch

Also you see a noticeable decline in the year 2000 with Triple H dominating tv time

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This interview gets me every time... I would love to watch Undertaker hearing what he has to say at 17:18 on about "retiring".

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I've been watching alot of mid to late 90s clips lately and Vince is the worst PBP guy ever. He has this fake announcer voice...he's just awful

My favorite Undertaker is 1998 Undertaker. The angle with Kane they got over 2 years out of while simultaneously getting a year and a half of material with Austin.

The undercard stuff was alot of trash but those main event angles are really worth going back to watch

Also you see a noticeable decline in the year 2000 with Triple H dominating tv time
Vince McMahon every near fall in the mid 90's: "ONE, TWO AND HEEEE NAWWWW"

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I expected Ruby and Liv to be there but not Shayna Bayszler and Jessamyn Duke as well. And Tegan Nox.

I'm expecting these two to be in the MMC next time.

WWEPC channel is awesome as well.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad