Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
tumblr_pohfgv4Waj1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Reactions: Disclose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo imagine Rock was still a FT wrestler with his current training and Sheamus got him on his YT? Sheamus would die.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yo imagine Rock was still a FT wrestler with his current training and Sheamus got him on his YT? Sheamus would die.

The reason why his channel is awesome is being comfortable being uncomfortable. When he does lifting stuff with like Rusev, he kills it. Dude is uber strong. When he gets out of his comfort zone, he sucks. Much like EVERYONE in the fitness world. That's the point of the show.

The best example is DB's range of motion workout. Jesus is he weak in range of motion.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The reason why his channel is awesome is being comfortable being uncomfortable. When he does lifting stuff with like Rusev, he kills it. Dude is uber strong. When he gets out of his comfort zone, he sucks. Much like EVERYONE in the fitness world. That's the point of the show.

The best example is DB's range of motion workout. Jesus is he weak in range of motion.
Sheamus is big and bulky. I'm not surprised his ROM is shit. Cena's ROM would have probably been garbage back when he was training solely for bodybuilding.

He kills it with the lifting stuff, but I find he's still huffing and puffing more than whoever else he has on the show, even if they're just straight up lifting. I think the years of not working singles matches consistently took a toll on his cardio a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad