All-Purpose News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lethal is apparently staying in ROH

Also listening to Lars Sullivan speak about his release and I kinda almost feel for him. He takes full responsibility for the idiotic things he’s done and disclosed that he is done with wrestling due to crippling anxiety he suffers from

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Not really news, but Edge did the 31 Thoughts podcast with Elliotte Friedman and Jeff Marek. Just started it, but sounds like a good chunk will be about hockey.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not really news, but Edge did the 31 Thoughts podcast with Elliotte Friedman and Jeff Marek. Just started it, but sounds like a good chunk will be about hockey.
Most of it is. I didn't realize he was a huge Leafs fan, I was always led to believe he was a Devils fan.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Turns out that Lacey announcing her pregnancy last night is legit, she's expecting her second child. So we're probably going to have a few months of her showing off her baby bump with proud papa Ric to keep her relevant. I'd love to see them bring back David Flair to announce that he's the father to finally get his revenge on his dad for knocking up his gf Stacey Keibler in WCW (I kid I don't want to see it, but there's a certain logic to it)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Turns out that Lacey announcing her pregnancy last night is legit, she's expecting her second child. So we're probably going to have a few months of her showing off her baby bump with proud papa Ric to keep her relevant. I'd love to see them bring back David Flair to announce that he's the father to finally get his revenge on his dad for knocking up his gf Stacey Keibler in WCW (I kid I don't want to see it, but there's a certain logic to it)

I don't think she or WWE are going to risk the baby's health. They didn't with Becky's.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
So I've been re-watching some Attitude Era on the Network and yesterday I got to the Summer 2000 Raw where Undertaker tosses Show from the stage, which took him off TV so they could send him to OVW to lose weight. While trying to reflect on his crazy first year and a half in the WWF and count all of his heel and face turns and alliances and feuds with Shane in that short time, my wife sent me a screen grab of the AEW announcement on IG and said "Isn't that Big Show?". Cool timing there I guess...

Will be interesting to see how he works out in AEW.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
has it been? I haven’t seen that. From what I understand the NHL is the driving factor? Unless the NHL-ESPN deal kills that...which I could see it doing

Regal made no announcement about moving to Tuesday, instead Takeover Stand & Deliver will take place on two nights on April 7th and 8th, with the second night airing on Peacock.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad