All-Purpose News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
They need to nut up.

If guys like AJ just ignore the order, they're not gonna do shit. They might bury him on TV for awhile, but if enough do it, they can't really bury everybody. (Well, they have been for 15 years, but you know what I mean)

Reactions: iamjs

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
How much longer does Aleister have on his contract? I highly doubt he signs another one now. He reportedly requested to go back to NXT which was denied.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's always easier said than done. "If everybody just ignores it, then WWE will cave" but there are enough WWE wrestlers that value their contracts/spots in the lineup/etc that they will always conform to whatever WWE wants.

It'll never change. Well, let's hope when Vinnie dies it does, but I doubt it. Stephanie seems just as ruthless as he is.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Wwe are doing Black dirty not letting him go to NXT when theres no touring going on. I support wwe wrestlers getting some kind of union fwiw. Its a shame to lose Zelina over something so small.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Seems like SAG-AFTRA may get involved...that makes things interesting

Honestly that tweet was so brilliant from Vega. She probably burned a bridge but boy did she get some publicity

Last edited:
Reactions: iamjs and sabremike

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Wwe are doing Black dirty not letting him go to NXT when theres no touring going on. I support wwe wrestlers getting some kind of union fwiw. Its a shame to lose Zelina over something so small.
If they're not using Black on the main roster because "we've got nothing for him" what's stopping them from letting him go back to NXT. He will give the show a boost. Win/Win? No? - Wait, It's because Vince is a f***ing tool, that's why.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
If they're not using Black on the main roster because "we've got nothing for him" what's stopping them from letting him go back to NXT. He will give the show a boost. Win/Win? No? - Wait, It's because Vince is a f***ing tool, that's why.

Maybe Im crazy but it seems that Vince gets more bitter the older he is. Didn't he used to forgive any body if they could make money together?

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
That Undertaker retirement segment a few weeks ago was such a massively underwhelming disappointment.

I know it was because of COVID and obviously having no crowds and all, but man.... :(

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That Undertaker retirement segment a few weeks ago was such a massively underwhelming disappointment.

I know it was because of COVID and obviously having no crowds and all, but man.... :(
There will be more of them. They just wanted to do something for that show.

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010

Merci Saku

Sep 9, 2006
Longueuil, Québec
Silly question here,

why can Omega mention Bullet Club in Impact and Balor can't do the same in WWE?

Balor was the founder and even AJ Styles had more of an impact in Bullet Club that Omega,

Omega was for me, The Elite along with the Youngs Bucks

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
The Bullet Club is back.

EpU8P5hWMAIQiqL

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Silly question here,

why can Omega mention Bullet Club in Impact and Balor can't do the same in WWE?

Balor was the founder and even AJ Styles had more of an impact in Bullet Club that Omega,

Omega was for me, The Elite along with the Youngs Bucks
Because AEW made that deal and WWE doesn’t want you to know that any other wrestling exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad