Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I like the move but that also means 2 extra weeks for the storylines to tank

Reactions: xtra

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Mania isn't mania w/o the big venue. That's what makes Mania. Everything else is do-able. Mania... that's different.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I wouldn't expect a good show but I do wonder if WWE will get creative as seen last year at Wrestlemania. Not expecting good creative, but possibly interesting.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Speaking of WrestleMania - the WWE had a major announcement on Saturday.

from cbssports.com:

WWE on Saturday took the rare step in announcing the host sites of its signature WrestleMania pay-per-view event two years in advance. Not only has WrestleMania 37 been moved from Los Angeles to Tampa, Florida, in 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, WrestleMania 38 will be held in Dallas with WrestleMania 39 heading to Los Angeles.

Though it was previously announced that WrestleMania 37 would take place in Hollywood, the state of California is not allowing fans to attend sporting events due to the coronavirus. With sources telling CBS Sports that WWE is planning to have limited attendance at its biggest show of the year, it decided to move WrestleMania to Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, which has been hosting Tampa Bay Buccaneers' NFL games with some fans in attendance. It will take place over two nights, Saturday, April 10 and Sunday, April 11.

WrestleMania 38 will take place on Sunday, April 3, 2022, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, the site of WrestleMania 32 in 2016. When WrestleMania 39 is held at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 2, 2023, it will mark WWE's first return to the West Coast for its big show since 2015 and its first WrestleMania in L.A. since 2005.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Speaking of WrestleMania - the WWE had a major announcement on Saturday.

from cbssports.com:

WWE on Saturday took the rare step in announcing the host sites of its signature WrestleMania pay-per-view event two years in advance. Not only has WrestleMania 37 been moved from Los Angeles to Tampa, Florida, in 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, WrestleMania 38 will be held in Dallas with WrestleMania 39 heading to Los Angeles.

Though it was previously announced that WrestleMania 37 would take place in Hollywood, the state of California is not allowing fans to attend sporting events due to the coronavirus. With sources telling CBS Sports that WWE is planning to have limited attendance at its biggest show of the year, it decided to move WrestleMania to Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, which has been hosting Tampa Bay Buccaneers' NFL games with some fans in attendance. It will take place over two nights, Saturday, April 10 and Sunday, April 11.

WrestleMania 38 will take place on Sunday, April 3, 2022, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, the site of WrestleMania 32 in 2016. When WrestleMania 39 is held at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 2, 2023, it will mark WWE's first return to the West Coast for its big show since 2015 and its first WrestleMania in L.A. since 2005.

Better in video form:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Looks like I'll have to wait a couple more years before going to Mania in Los Angeles. I suppose Dallas could be feasible but I might have to go solo whereas I'd probably be able to convince a few friends to make the drive up with me for LA.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Surprised nobody is talking about this but the WWE just sold the network to the Peacock today. Goes live on the Peacock in March

p sweet for me because I get the peacock for free being a Comcast customer

Reactions: Kaner9

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Surprised nobody is talking about this but the WWE just sold the network to the Peacock today. Goes live on the Peacock in March

There’s a thread going on about it

Reactions: CDJ

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Business Of Hockey board has a thread.

Edit: looks like it was deleted or merged with the NBCSN thread. Edit2: Nope, it's at the Business Of Sports section there.

Last edited:
Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Business Of Hockey board has a thread.

Edit: looks like it was deleted or merged with the NBCSN thread. Edit2: Nope, it's at the Business Of Sports section there.

found it, thx

huge get for those of us w xfinity who are in it for the nostalgia

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mia Yim revealed she has Covid which will take her and I guess Keith Lee out of the Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad