OT: All purpose NCAA thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I got Yale +11.5 on the Live line when they were down 9-0 right out of the gate. That felt pretty good.

Live line spikes after runs >>>> everything.

Morant is a bad man.

He's very good. Top 5 in this class on my board with Porter, Clarke, and Culver (order TBD). But people are now questioning whether he can challenge Zion. :laugh:

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Is it going to happen again!?!?

Virginia is down 12 to Gardner Webb early. If they become the 2nd 1 seed to lose to a 16, in back to back years nonetheless, they should be permanently banned from the tournament.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Can someone explain to me why four #11 spots have to duke it out for a spot in the 64? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It would make sense to have eight #16 spots duke it out for the 4 spots.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Can someone explain to me why four #11 spots have to duke it out for a spot in the 64? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It would make sense to have eight #16 spots duke it out for the 4 spots.

What they do is take the 4 lowest seeded Automatic bids and the 4 lowest seeded At Large teams and make them play in the First Four.

I wouldn't do it either, but it's to try to ensure huge upsets and field diversity.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Technically speaking the #11 seed play in games are the last four at large teams that made it in the tournament and the #16 seed play in games are the last four in general.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Technically speaking the #11 seed play in games are the last four at large teams that made it in the tournament and the #16 seed play in games are the last four in general.

Maybe i'm tired, but i don't get this.

At large meaning teams that were the last 4 chosen? And some of the 16 slotted teams are automatic bids, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad