Speculation: All Purpose LA Kings 2013-14 Trade Speculation/Rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKopitar11*

The kings need to get a top defenseman because Muzzin sucks ass.

And, DL needs to get some top 6 help, if Williams will suit another team, he should be trade bait.

And Vancouver should get rid of the sedins, to get younger good pieces, to extend their window.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
I think Van becomes sellers for a quick rebuild/retool if they don't come out here hot. I think Edler would look great on this team, but similar to Gio, it may be pricey. I like Edler more than most do because I think he could turn it around, but I don't see it as realistic.

Also, we've met our foreign/non-us-college d-man quota with Voynov :P

Ahhh, but what if we flip Voynov for Edler and then somehow snare and somehow resign Girardi?!

Where's my crack.........

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Nice to see you back around ( i haven't seen u in weeks) tg :) Are you hearing anything that you can repeat here ? anyone that isnt being talked about that you think should be?

I got to go to Sochi and catch a couple of other league games too. I am going to write a bit about it later in the Olympic post. Lots of great hockey. I won't add anything regarding the rumors I hear with the exception of the fact that I heard that we weren't after Gagne as our primary target from EDM at all. We were working on a deal but we had a different player in mind. For what it is worth but that was what I had heard.

I am genuinely curious as to where the concern should be.you always have good info, so it got me wondering.

My concerns are really only in how we bring our kids along and making certain that there is room to bring them up when they are ready. DL is a champ at this so it isn't so much of a concern as it is a curiosity.

I guess that where Amac is concerned I can't see why we wouldn't just play AMart more as he is a full step better at this point in their careers.

Take anything you hear on this site with a grain of salt.

wtf? What exactly are you trying to say there? I think he was asking me a question so I don't get why you wrote what you did or what you mean by it. A little help.

Last edited:

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
First off, welcome back Tonelli. Second off, just ignore KK11. Makes the board much easier to read.

AlabamaKingsFan

Jan 29, 2014
I got to go to Sochi and catch a couple of other league games too. I am going to write a bit about it later in the Olympic post. Lots of great hockey. I won't add anything regarding the rumors I hear with the exception of the fact that I heard that we weren't after Gagne as our primary target from EDM at all. We were working on a deal but we had a different player in mind. For what it is worth but that was what I had heard.

My concerns are really only in how we bring our kids along and making certain that there is room to bring them up when they are ready. DL is a champ at this so it isn't so much of a concern as it is a curiosity.

I guess that where Amac is concerned I can't see why we wouldn't just play AMart more as he is a full step better at this point in their careers
Ok sounds about right.agree on amac/amart.thanks.

lexlavender

Jun 9, 2013
St. Louis would be sooooooooooo perfect for us, exactly the kind of player we both need and would fit right into our culture. Such a skilled player and a hard worker. Already signed for another year makes him nice also, gives us another year of breathing room for our own prospects to develop. This seems like a trade DL would make too. He should be blowing up Tampa's phones right now. The only issue I foresee is if St. Louis would waive his nmc for us.

I really, really hope he would :yo:

KingKopitar11*

Thanks cns. I didn't have any Inet over there so I have been catching up on the MCH kids by reading your reports/updates. Great work and much appreciated.

It wasn't even directed at you. I ask you questions all the time. I'm talking about other posters coming here with "info".

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
They all want to be Rangers to cash in on those stupid contracts Sather hands out.

Plus it's on the East Coast, Win/Win.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad