All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion VIII: mmvvpp Memorial Thread (No Election Talk)

You may pick only one Thanksgiving food. All others will be erased from existence.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

tenor.gif

@Captain Dave Poulin

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Big rugby game tonight eh @BrokenStix?

We are on the opposite side of the divide on this one unlike with Flyers games haha.

Though I dont know if I ever mentioned I tried to tackle Kyle Eastmond once. :laugh: It was unsuccessful. When he was at St. Helens I weirdly wanted him and therefore the team to do well. No conflict any more.

If I were betting though... I reckon St. Helens will win.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Yup, the other is Night Court

One of my favorite episodes of any sitcom ever is Top Judge from season 5, I think. I haven't really watched any sitcoms in years and years, but I was always partial to Night Court growing up, and this particular episode, in which Harry gets into a magical prank battle with a rival judge, is gold.

Reactions: pit and BiggE

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Big rugby game tonight eh @BrokenStix?

We are on the opposite side of the divide on this one unlike with Flyers games haha.

Though I dont know if I ever mentioned I tried to tackle Kyle Eastmond once. :laugh: It was unsuccessful. When he was at St. Helens I weirdly wanted him and therefore the team to do well. No conflict any more.

If I were betting though... I reckon St. Helens will win.

I can't see it bud. I think it's Wigans for the taking. Graham had a concussion, Warmsly is playing injured, same with a few of the others.

I'm very quickly falling out of love with rugby league. The standard of officiating is probably the worst in all of sport. It's been getting progressively worse too. It's really hard to enjoy the games anymore.

Reactions: Appleyard

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I can't see it bud. I think it's Wigans for the taking. Graham had a concussion, Warmsly is playing injured, same with a few of the others.

I'm very quickly falling out of love with rugby league. The standard of officiating is probably the worst in all of sport. It's been getting progressively worse too. It's really hard to enjoy the games anymore.

I have just grown very pessimistic with Wigan in recent years haha. Though the hilarity of the Challenge Cup and them finding ways not to win it plays into that I guess. Albeit better with Grand Finals.

It is probably a 60:40 game. Both teams are good... but yeh, I guess injuries wont help.

I know what you mean. It is frustrating. It is a great sport to watch when it is well officiated, but such shitty decision so regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad