All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion VIII: mmvvpp Memorial Thread (No Election Talk)

You may pick only one Thanksgiving food. All others will be erased from existence.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Here's something we should all be able to agree on: everyone on planet Earth has failed in not telling me this show has existed since MAY.

while this does look like an entertaining show, isn't "Gary Busey pet justice" a seal for armageddon or something?

Legit, I'm still kind of surprised we haven't had the running man on tv yet, as an actual game show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amorgus and Defect

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Things have taken a turn for the worse.

Wife's grandmother is fine but her husband was intubated last night. Ominously, family told to wait for 72 hours. For what is not clear.

Caring for a Covid positive 99 year old woman whose husband has been hospitalized is a challenge. No family lives in the same region. MIL & SIL live 5+ hours away by train and my wife isn't even on the same continent. SIL now quarantining back home but having to take vacation days and her husband is high risk. MIL now on the job but has a very fraught relationship with her own mother and is not wrongly concerned about exposure and her own health at 72. This isn't really a task that she's up for. Wife likely headed out at the end of next week to relieve her mother. FUUUUUUCK.
sorry dude. So many tough stories like this going on right now. Wishing you the best outcome.

Reactions: mja

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
don%20johnson%20vice.jpg

Make Miami Vice leisure suits a thing outside of Miami. @Captain Dave Poulin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad