All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion VIII: mmvvpp Memorial Thread (No Election Talk)

You may pick only one Thanksgiving food. All others will be erased from existence.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
So... went out to get the mail and I heard some splashing around coming from the pond in my front yard. Went down to look and saw a small brown head pop up and look at me. Rushed in to grab camera and was able to get some pics. At first I thought it was a mink, I've seen one around here several times and I know it fishes in the pond. But looking at the pictures I'm pretty sure this is an otter. Very cool, I've never seen one here.

full

full

full

full

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
So... went out to get the mail and I heard some splashing around coming from the pond in my front yard. Went down to look and saw a small brown head pop up and look at me. Rushed in to grab camera and was able to get some pics. At first I thought it was a mink, I've seen one around here several times and I know it fishes in the pond. But looking at the pictures I'm pretty sure this is an otter. Very cool, I've never seen one here.

Awesome shots, nicely done!

Reactions: Jack Straw

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
f*** me.

@BrokenStix what a finish.

Insanity.

Congrats.

Defensive masterclass from both sides.

Mad. Mad finish.

(for everyone else the British Rugby League Final just finished with chaos... I cant really explain what happened apart from my team lost in absurd fashion.)

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
f*** me.

@BrokenStix what a finish.

Insanity.

Congrats.

Defensive masterclass from both sides.

Mad. Mad finish.

(for everyone else the British Rugby League Final just finished with chaos... I cant really explain what happened apart from my team lost in absurd fashion.)

What did I just watch.

Oh man, if we were in the pub together that would be me buying you many many beers.

Wow.

What an unreal drop kick from Makinson too! Deserved to go over in its own right

Reactions: Appleyard

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
What did I just watch.

Oh man, if we were in the pub together that would be me buying you many many beers.

Wow.

What an unreal drop kick from Makinson too! Deserved to go over in its own right

Yeh. Could not believe Hardaker missed both his kicks. and one hitting bar...

but yeh. Amazing kick in that situation. On 80 bang on.

Such an engaging game and liked they generally let them play. One of the best low scoring games I have ever seen with one of the best finishes ever. Even if went against Wigan haha.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Who is this sky sports reporter. f*** me, kick them when they are down.

Haha. Brutal.

Though I feel like O'Loughlin was just like "what the f*** even happened" did not even seem down through 90% of interview. Just amazed and in awe that it ended. He only got emotional when speaking about his family and team mates. Or maybe it took that long to sink in...

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Haha. Brutal.

Though I feel like O'Loughlin was just like "what the f*** even happened" did not even seem down through 90% of interview. Just amazed and in awe that it ended. He only got emotional when speaking about his family and team mates. Or maybe it took that long to sink in...

That was a true captains response. I have all the respect in the world for him being able to hold it together.

She should get fired after that round of interviews. I despise that players are dragged infront of the camera anyway. Let them embrace/take in whats just happened.

Reactions: Appleyard

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
That was a true captains response. I have all the respect in the world for him being able to hold it together.

She should get fired after that round of interviews. I despise that players are dragged infront of the camera anyway. Let them embrace/take in whats just happened.

Yeh. There is no pressing time issue with getting an interview there... just let them take it in either way.

Reactions: BrokenStix

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Watched Lady Bird (2017) outside of mine and my brothers list.

Was expecting more to be honest given what I had heard and read.

Maybe I would have liked it more if I was a unremarkable teenage girl from Sacramento with an emotionally abusive mother who is trying to find who they are... but hey.

I did like Saoirse Ronan's performance. She was great. And it has some great lines. And is well filmed. And plus marks for having a Love song in it. It also represents teenage lives pretty well... albeit lame teenagers lives, :laugh: as well as many peoples tendency at that age to try and find who they are and be "someone" or "something".

Just don't see how it was ground-breaking or got the praise and acclaim it did. Like it is "okay" in most aspects really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad