All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion VIII: mmvvpp Memorial Thread (No Election Talk)

You may pick only one Thanksgiving food. All others will be erased from existence.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
And I think we can all agree that the two cranberry varieties are as different as roast turkey and a turkey banana smoothie.

And I know we all agree, since we are reasoning humans capable of rational thought, that the canned cranberry is the only thing that comes close to touching stuffing. But not that close. Stuffing can dunk the ball. Cranberry (canned) goes for the dunk, misses entirely, and shatters its spine and collarbones and ribs and sternum on the pole.

The other foods don't even try to dunk, they sit there on the court trying to swallow the ball whole and inflated.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Rolls is the only choice if you're a Flyers fan.
little-debbie-swiss-cake-roll-copycat-recipe.jpg

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Stuffing is the obvious choice here for any sane person. However, real stuffing needs a turkey to be stuffed into. Ergo, a vote for stuffing by necessity carries with it a vote for turkey.

Next question.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Steelers are not exempt from mask mandate, must follow guidelines

The Pittsburgh Steelers have not been granted an exemption by the Department of Health to the mask mandate requiring athletes to wear face coverings during competition. The order requires athletes, coaches and spectators at all levels to wear masks “including while actively engaged in workouts, competition, and on the sidelines.”

According to Governor Tom Wolf’s spokesperson, Lyndsay Kensinger, the Steelers “were not granted an exemption.” She also reiterated that this was not an order from the Governor, but from the Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine.

Reactions: Starat327

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Thanksgiving dinner always makes me think of this:

Please pardon the light political satire.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Of course keep stuffing! I grew up on oyster stuffing, even though I hate oysters, it was great in the stuffing. An aside, how desperate was the first human to decide that shelled snot was food? I now make a version with sausage and cranberries that is killer.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
We usually host my mom, and father and sister in law. This year we will cook the full dinner, deliver food to them and then come back and eat. There are health issues on both sides.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Of course keep stuffing! I grew up on oyster stuffing, even though I hate oysters, it was great in the stuffing. An aside, how desperate was the first human to decide that shelled snot was food? I now make a version with sausage and cranberries that is killer.
Oyster stuffing sounds interesting. The missus usually does cornbread stuffing with sausage and chestnuts.

Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->