All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion - Please Send All HC/Starat Campaign Donations To Cap’s Venmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Contemplating buying a force feedback wheel and firing up the ps3 for GT5 and 6. My favorite driving game for passing time has always been need for speed underground 2

I loved NFSU and NFSU 2 and I always will (has little to do with the fact I was 15-ish when it came out) - but I am having trouble with NFSU2 on newer computers, keeps randomly freezing for like 0,5 seconds and it ruined my experience

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
The video below is the highlights from one game from Jason Taumalolo. 6’1”, 260 lbs. In this one game he had 26 runs, and 19 tackles. The guy is a machine.

NRL on Nine on Instagram: “#9WWOS #NRL”
Taumalolo is a stud who has great footwork. I often wonder how NFL players would translate to League. I imagine guys like Myles Garrett, Joey Bosa, Montez Sweat etc.. would be nightmares to defend.

Sweat is 6'6" 260 and runs a 4.41 40. I remember watching Jared Hayne torment defenses and he ran a 4.7 while he was playing in the NRL although he eventually got it down to a 4.53.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
tumblr_pbudzdFB2D1x0bvwko7_500.gif

Wonder what he’d think when he starts seeing people beating each other up over toilet paper?

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Had to do FaceTime with my therapist on Thursday. That was extremely awkward. I am not crazy about talking on the phone anyway. Had a couple moments of that awkward silence. Have no issues talking face to face. I am really hoping all this is short term temporary. But I cannot help but think the worst is going to happen. It is part of my illness I have a hard time getting past.
Had to go to the bank late this morning. It was just just strange seeing all the empty parking lots of the restaurants on my road. Only the drive thru at the bank is open.
I just hope this ends soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA