All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion - Please Send All HC/Starat Campaign Donations To Cap’s Venmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
So we decided to order some pizza last night and that we would support a small local over a big chain.

I called, they asked for my number and address then my order.

After I ordered, she said "Oh no, you're too far for delivery".

We're 2.2 km (1.3 miles) away.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
So luckily I got my haircut in early March and it was very short but my hair grows like grass except for my monk bald spot. Not sure how long I can go without a haircut....not that I am going out much. I also don't like hats...

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
So luckily I got my haircut in early March and it was very short but my hair grows like grass except for my monk bald spot. Not sure how long I can go without a haircut....not that I am going out much. I also don't like hats...

Just order some clippers and cut it yourself!

I started doing so in ~2011 or so and have not paid for a haircut in close to 10 years.

Not that difficult to do depending on what your style is. I have had short back & sides with varying lengths on top since I was ~18... so very easy to do. All you need is two mirrors so can hold other one in non-clipper hand for the back.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I am not at the point of shaving it all...but I hate when hair grows long around that spot like a clown...lol

Another vote for shaving it. Best thing I ever did.

Fresh haircut in minutes without leaving the house. You don’t have to go all the way down to nothing. I don’t Bic it, I just go with no guard on a proper barber razor. I thought my head was too blocky, but it’s not the case at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad